Just curious about this?

does woman with 4.9" is so short? how many tall to become ideal? is it become big issue for couple?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I find super short girls to be incredibly cute, I find super tall girls to have a mysterious beauty, and I find average height girls to emit an aura of confidence. Everyone has something and every something has someone who likes it, just accept what you have and you'll be ae to work wonders with it!

• yes u r. right.. but i asked it doesn't mean im not love myself

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not like you're going ot get taller. Just be happy for who you are and love yourself.