Just curious about this?

does woman with 4.9" is so short? how many tall to become ideal? is it become big issue for couple?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I find super short girls to be incredibly cute, I find super tall girls to have a mysterious beauty, and I find average height girls to emit an aura of confidence. Everyone has something and every something has someone who likes it, just accept what you have and you'll be ae to work wonders with it!

1|0
    0|0
    • yes u r. right.. but i asked it doesn't mean im not love myself

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not like you're going ot get taller. Just be happy for who you are and love yourself.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• 4'9 is way too short for me, it would be like dating a child. It wouldn't look as bad with a shorter guy though.

For some people it won't be a big issue, it all depends on the guy - everyone is different. So don't let your height stop you from at least trying.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are many guys that will love you for your height. For me, it is not a problem. I find it very attractive.

Just love yourself the way you are, and you will be as tall as you want to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on perspective. Its nothing to do with too short or something. From my POV its not a problem at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a short girlfriend and the only issue we have discovered so far is during the sex when im on top. she likes body contact and her head is facing my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • I love small girls. Their cuteness is unrivaled. And tall women are jealous of you.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 and I love the hell out out short women. Sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • No, definitely not. I think its cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • its all right

1|0
    0|0
  • 5.4 ideal height.. for woman... and 6.0 for man..

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Call it Petit and not small. Petit is cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm don't really see it as a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, height does not matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • is this your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's short
    I bet even you want tall 5'10 men?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is on the shorter side but not extremly short and it should not be a issue as if they like each other height should not be a problem and if a person is not comfertable of the height gap he/she is not worth it

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Im 5'8 and feel really tall - I think you're gonna wanna be short if your tall and you're gonna wanna be tall if your short. I think that short girls can have both short and tall men, and tall girls have limited options if they want a man that is taller than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • this question makes no sense to me woman with 4.9 inch WHAT?

0|0
    0|0
  • Were im from the shorter, more petite the better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes