Going natural (without makeup) is more attractive?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I grasp the idea that people want to look their best, but I appreciate people who are themselves (no makeup most of the time, a modest amount for special occasions).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of guys will say "no makeup... I love natural beauty" oh give me a break... They all know that if a girl with makeup on walks their way looking fine af they would chase her but if that same girl walks past them without any they will pass😂🙄

Needless to say.. A little bit of foundation doesn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• for me all natural is more attractive. but if she has to put make up on then it has to be very little

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl I went too homecoming with never wore makeup and she looked better without it and she put makeup on when we went she still looked good its just that she looked better with out it

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time yes for example fake tan makes skin look to orange and makeup looks pretend at best would you like a pretend looking man?

0|0
    0|0
  • is this a question? it looks like a statement. the statement is correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a girl goes all natural with no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer natural or a very light bit of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a time machine I would go back in time and stab the person who invented makeup. So yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If a girl does it confidently, then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally. Always

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself i like very little make-up on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it is!!! i love girls without make up

0|0
    0|0
  • To me yes ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion i found it more attractive, natural girls with natural beauty don't need make-up, girls born beautiful, sometimes makeups make them uglier.. Creeper... Worth

0|0
    0|0
  • totally..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• In most cases, yeah, the person looks more attractive without make up.
    I only use some liner and mascara when I am quite pale (have anemia), but other than that, I like my face natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what guys like to say. In reality, they like girls who LOOK like they're wearing no makeup (but actually are).

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're naturally attractive yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes