Am I the only one turned off by make-up?

Guys, do you like girls in make up? Girls, do you find that more/different guys are attracted to you?

This includes eyeliner and lipstick and all that. Personally, it strikes me as fake and I would much rather find someone that looks like a human and not a cartoon.
  • I like make-up
    Vote A
  • I don't like make-up
    Vote B
  • Neutral
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite that poll i think guys prefer it.. i mean i always get more attention from guys when i have make up on.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• listen im not turned off by make up
    in fact, i really like it
    but i tend to be attracted to a girl most when she all natural, im not saying she's not allowed to wear any
    but I've noticed how girls do look sexier without

like i do love it a lot when they have u know the ultimate sexy red lips etc... at events and such
    but it wouldn't be like neccessary for her to wear make up every day, at least not for me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Well, I know my boyfriend loves me with makeup or not with make up, so that's all I really care about. He is actually pretty interested in and mesmerized by how much can be done with makeup and the human face. How it enhances natural aspects, and makes the face even more like a work of art.

Good for you though. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of nice girls with this attitude of yours. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays girls wear too much of it and they look like badly manufactured dolls. My boyfriend has always said that I look pretty without makeup, and loves the fact that I'm not putting on too much makeup. So, you're not alone with your opinion!🙂✌🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that its "lying" but most girls that wear a lot of make up see it as more of an art. But I look bomb with out make up so wearing it is only to enhance my features.

PS: most girls that wear a lot of make up, don't wear it to impress anyone. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • yet when some don't wear makeup you say we aren't attractive then if they do ,"your fake"... damned if you do damned if you don't... i came to a conclusion long ago some of y'all don't know what you want lol

2|0
    0|1
    • Some guys do like it. Some don't. Depends which guy you're talking to.

• I've never worn makeup ever. Its too expensive and it takes wayyyy to much time to do. Plus I'm not allowed to wear it because "I'm prettier without it", according to my mum.

1|1
    0|0
  • I go both ways: most days I don't wear it and some days I do. My boyfriend likes my natural face but says he doesn't mind the change-up of me getting all dolled up. It's all about balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's good that some guys think that, because I only wear a touch of mascara and lip-gloss. And that's when I'm feeling generous. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear makeup and i get a lot of attention so i haven't experienced this

0|0
    0|1
  • Lots of guys are turned off by a lot of make up but majority doesn't mind a natural make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all what men think about me wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like that additude haha, so you just do it to make yourself feel good?

• I do it because it's fun and I get to look different every day. Obviously it makes me prettier, but I like my face either way so that's not my motivation.

• I don't like Makeup and My boyfriend doesn't like makeup on me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate makeup, it makes me feel as if I am lying to people. It makes me feel fake and because of my stupid acne scars I have to use a color correction and foundation and it is too greasy. I am tired of wearing makeup, m

1|0
    0|0
  • Women will still wear it either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys pretend to not like makeup when they really do.

5|0
    0|0
    • Uh, there's different degrees to it. Some women look like Ronald McDonald rodeo clown or the Joker. If your face color is totally different than your arm/chest color wtf? If you look like you have a rubber mask on *puke*. If you shave/tweeze off your eyebrows and replace them with pencil McDonalds arches: wtf?

• Show All
    • @breakeverychain777 I agree with what you said. It's better to be confident in the way you look naturally but unfortunately society is putting this idea in people's heads that women look better with makeup. I wonder how the world would be like if makeup never existed! People wouldn't have unrealistic expectations of themselves and everything would be more honest and better!

• I agree with both if you about confidence. That is really what makes a woman truly sexy too.

What Guys Said 12

• i don't like when a girl wears so much makeup that it makes me question if they are actually trying to mask their actual looks. but a lot of times makeup can flatter an accentuate beauty so i'm not against it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls to look like they are CGI for sure, but a little makeup isn't bad in some cases if it makes her feel better or keeps people from wondering things or asking too many questions. But yeah, I prefer her to be natural, literally no matter what flaws she has. Because no one should have to be ashamed of how they look, and being so is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not the only one, I also don't like makeup: media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1iex3nToZ1r982mk.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend can wear what she wants, I would prefer if she didn't but a little bit doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like minimal makeup or naturalish looking makeup. Really not into this contouring thing that girls are doing or drawing on their eyebrows with eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when it's done properly but I also like natural look. It's 50/50

1|0
    0|0
  • No I hate makeup on girls too. Makes them look fake

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heavy makeup it makes girls look like clowns but lipstick and simple stuff is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I like make-up on girls

0|0
    1|0
  • It enhances their beauty but I like a little eyeliner is all, once they start putting more than that it looks to much

1|0
    0|0
  • you're the only one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes