Am I the only one turned off by make-up?

Guys, do you like girls in make up? Girls, do you find that more/different guys are attracted to you?

This includes eyeliner and lipstick and all that. Personally, it strikes me as fake and I would much rather find someone that looks like a human and not a cartoon.
  • I like make-up
  • I don't like make-up
  • Neutral
    Vote C

1613

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite that poll i think guys prefer it.. i mean i always get more attention from guys when i have make up on.

Most Helpful Guy

• listen im not turned off by make up
    in fact, i really like it
    but i tend to be attracted to a girl most when she all natural, im not saying she's not allowed to wear any
    but I've noticed how girls do look sexier without

like i do love it a lot when they have u know the ultimate sexy red lips etc... at events and such
    but it wouldn't be like neccessary for her to wear make up every day, at least not for me