What kind of hairstyle/haircut would look good on me?

Thanks bbys 😘

What kind of hairstyle/haircut would look good on me??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you've got fine hair it'll be hard to get a lot of volume without a tonne of styling everyday.
    I'd try a bit longer, with a slight side part using product to add volume on each side
    https://i.imgur.com/yj9RtRz.jpg

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• best thing is to grow them longer, find a really good hairstyler or barber and ask him what he thinks woukd suit you, they do that as a job they have a trained eye

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe just grow it a little longer. Like in the front. Kinda have it swoop over your forehead but not like REALLY long tho either. Kinda like Eric from The Little Mermaid but shorter on the sides... I don't know does that sound weird?

0|1
    0|0
    • No it doesn't sound weird. I've considered growing it out actually. Thank you for your suggestion. :)

• Short side part hair style or undercut hairstyle backview. You'd have to google those two. I don't think I can post pictures here.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you grew more hair, shaved the sides off slightly and used gel to put it back! You'd look like a football god 😂

0|1
    1|0
  • No offense but you look to young for that hairstyle

1|1
    0|0
  • If the top was a little longer and brushed back more you look good though

0|1
    0|0
  • you know the stereotypical douche guy haircut? it's actually very cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Just grow it our a little

0|1
    0|0
  • cut like American soilder style ots nice

0|1
    0|0
  • A folau hairstyle definitely!

0|1
    0|0
  • this looks good on u

0|1
    0|0
  • God damn you're cute.

0|1
    1|0

• Huh. I guess I did go anonymous

• Lol yes, you did.

• I think guys look attractive with their hair pushed back. Kinda like a quiff lol. If your hair is t long enough, grow it out for a few months (or weeks if it grows fast). But you'd also look good with your hair "swept over" to one side if you know what I mean

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

Recommended myTakes