Anyone know what men's hairstyles work best for my face shape?

I've been trying to find the right one but I'm leaning more towards a blend of the following two styles that I have done. Also I'm thinking that my sides and back should not be too short since it elongates my face. My end goal is to find the style that suits me best 🙂 What do all of you think, any ideas?

Anyone know what men's hairstyles work best for my face shape?Anyone know what men's hairstyles work best for my face shape?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• You have like the generic nice do's lol, you could go for the shaved side quafed top type (I don't know how to spell it don't judge me lol) but you said you dont want short sides, try searching some new styles

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say grow the sides out a little longer like a fade on the sides a bit. And grow the top out a bit longer. You could pull off A style like Ryan Reynolds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have a similar face shape to Ryan Reynolds you could see what hairstyles suit him?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so handsome :) and I think your hair looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them both!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a baby bird in the second picture. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest curving your hair down and either lengthening or completely shaving the sides. I would also suggest going for a wave in your fair instead of straight up to combat how straight your face is structured

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur hair looks good in the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • You can grow them abit longer than that if possible!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes