Do you prefer girls with make up or without or do you just think they should do what they want?

1049

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls should do what they want when it comes to makeup, clothes, etc. Even though I do like a little makeup on my girl when going out or special occasions it's good to remember that a person's image of themselves is most important. If wearing a little makeup give them more confidence then they should wear it whenever they want. If they feel fake or uneasy wearing makeup or unnatural then just skip it. It's just that a girl should fix herself up for any occasion in a way that's most comfortable for her so that she feels she looks great however that is. If I don't like the way she does that then then I guess I have the wrong girl. If on occasion she asked me... "with or without" I'd tell her how she looks best for me and then it's up to her. .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl should do what they want. But why this question arises? Why nobody asks this type of questions about guys? I am not a feminist, I know girls and guys are complementary to each other but not hampering there freedom.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I asked this question for me, because I am a female. If I was a guy that liked wearing makeup, then i would've asked, 'Do you prefer guys with or without make up?'. I'm all for equality too, but if my question is for me, then it is unnecessary to include anyone else.