Do you prefer girls with make up or without or do you just think they should do what they want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls should do what they want when it comes to makeup, clothes, etc. Even though I do like a little makeup on my girl when going out or special occasions it's good to remember that a person's image of themselves is most important. If wearing a little makeup give them more confidence then they should wear it whenever they want. If they feel fake or uneasy wearing makeup or unnatural then just skip it. It's just that a girl should fix herself up for any occasion in a way that's most comfortable for her so that she feels she looks great however that is. If I don't like the way she does that then then I guess I have the wrong girl. If on occasion she asked me... "with or without" I'd tell her how she looks best for me and then it's up to her. .

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl should do what they want. But why this question arises? Why nobody asks this type of questions about guys? I am not a feminist, I know girls and guys are complementary to each other but not hampering there freedom.

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked this question for me, because I am a female. If I was a guy that liked wearing makeup, then i would've asked, 'Do you prefer guys with or without make up?'. I'm all for equality too, but if my question is for me, then it is unnecessary to include anyone else.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• Most women where way too much make-up and look like clowns. I think if you use the make-up too highlight your beauty then yes use it. Another thing is women today wear a lot of black eyeliner around their eye's and it looks like you have been in a fight or I should say raccoon eye's. Less is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls without make up and a little bit of make up won't hurt. Make up is also meant to cover up stuff like acne, some people cover up until they forget about the acne instead of curing the acne. Girls should spend time perfecting their natural beauty instead of hiding them. A little bit of make up is cool once in a while. All the girls i dated didn't use make, only 2 did.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have answered your own question Yes girls should choose whether to wear makeup Makeup is away to enhance your look and thetrfore stand out from the crowd But if your confident with your look then don't use it x

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer no make up. And like a swear. Hair down. Cute! But I like intimacy. So if you're trying to attract a hookup then yeah, get sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up because guys like me prefer to have natural beauty. where as when you do make up you're beautiful for sometime then when you remove your make up you would look different from what we see then leave. ahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are beautiful just the way they are. Plus make up should be the least in the order of priority in any relationship. Your emotional investment matters more and I believe most girls are very much invested. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • personally i prefer without makeup, but ofcourse its for her to decide. if she feels more confident with make up she ofcourse is free to wear it. its our job (as men) to make them feel confident enough not to need it. right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a light makeup is fine by men, if you aim to date him. High makeup will make you more desirable but also make you look slutty. Wear it only to make someone jealous and don't keep your expectations high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always liked girls who only used small amounts of make-up. Too much just isn't nice at all. Each to their own though.

0|0
    0|0
  • perhaps with a bit of make up. it doesn't look nice when there's too much of it, but having no make up at all is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably without, but honestly except for my sisters and Mom, I don't think I've really seen any other girl without it. Stop being scared girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Nayural beauty = <3

Best thing after that little bit of make up not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can do what they want, but I prefer no makeup... usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a free world so they can do what they want. Its also a free world so i also get to prefer minimal or no make-up over clowns.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when girls wear makeup, because it is an expression of themselves and interesting to see the different styles and color combos.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are free to do whatever they want, if they like they should do it but over make up breaks the deal totally

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no make up but I'm not going to say she can't

0|0
    0|0
  • with or without makeup doesn't matter as long as she is the apple of my eye

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like minimal make up, too much is off putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls without makeup. I like natural face better.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• A lot of men think they like a girl "with no makeup" and are often just referring to minimal makeup looks hahaha We've fooled them

0|0
    0|0
    • In my case, when I say no make up I mean your morning faces. But if you wear make up during sleep then there's no telling. :-P

• Just a light makeup is enough. You don't want guys asking why you've put so much flour on your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't know what makeup even looks like i promise you that

0|0
    1|0
  • Girls should do what they want its called being you're self real you

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes guys say they like it more when there's no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Subtle going on none for me. Makeup is expensive!

0|0
    0|0
  • With make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer subtle make up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes