Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis?

(The pictures are just examples not the actual outfits that your girl would wear).. but basically would you rather her wear just jeans and a t-shirt or do you prefer them to maybe dress up abit more?
  • Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis? Skirts/Dresses/Tank top
  • Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis? Jeans and Tee

27155

Most Helpful Guy

• I HONESTLY like her, wearing what she feels comfortable in! I can't say that she should wear this, or that, and HATE IT!!! Who would expect that, from someone that they care about?
    I can 'adapt,' and find something special, that makes me smile, even if it is just her favorite old T-shirt!!
    I don't need her to 'be' anything, or 'wear' anything, to be AMAZING to me!! I like HER, for WHO she is!! If I like her, maybe love her, anything she wears is just fine...

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a jeans-and-t-shirt girl; all of my boyfriends, past and current, were or are fans, since i'm not high-maintenance and my clothing choices reflect that.

i save fancier outfits for special events, though i've been known to occasionally put on a pretty dress just because i feel like it.