Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis?

(The pictures are just examples not the actual outfits that your girl would wear).. but basically would you rather her wear just jeans and a t-shirt or do you prefer them to maybe dress up abit more?
  • Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis? Skirts/Dresses/Tank top
    Vote A
  • Guys, which would you rather your girl wore on a regular basis? Jeans and Tee
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I HONESTLY like her, wearing what she feels comfortable in! I can't say that she should wear this, or that, and HATE IT!!! Who would expect that, from someone that they care about?
    I can 'adapt,' and find something special, that makes me smile, even if it is just her favorite old T-shirt!!
    I don't need her to 'be' anything, or 'wear' anything, to be AMAZING to me!! I like HER, for WHO she is!! If I like her, maybe love her, anything she wears is just fine...

7|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a jeans-and-t-shirt girl; all of my boyfriends, past and current, were or are fans, since i'm not high-maintenance and my clothing choices reflect that.

i save fancier outfits for special events, though i've been known to occasionally put on a pretty dress just because i feel like it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 154

• Uuuhh. My girlfriend and I are mostly at home. So panties and a Tee-shirt. Haha. If she has to wear something then I guess shorts and cute sweater. No makeup. So cute! Or if we are doing something that involves walking around, usually a tee-shirt and little shorts. I think my girlfriend owns like two pairs of pants. Haha. Shorts are good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally.. I should go for jeans and tee.. but I voted for skirts dresses and tank top.. lol.. my girl look prettier there in those dresses.. her friends come back giving compliments on her nice legs! So can't complain. she's happy.. n confident.. that's what matters..

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she finds more comfortable. Both looks somewhat casual, which is the general style I like to see. I suppose here, it would depend how cold the weather is.

3|1
    0|0
  • AOTA (All Of The Above). If she's my girl, I was attracted to the way she dressed, I would assume, so she could wear whatever the hell she wants really. Depending on the circumstances or environment, I would assume she would dress accordingly, however.

2|0
    0|0
  • When w are at home, I want her to be comfortable and that probably means ratty old clothes. When we go out, I want her to look feminine and be dressed up. I love the skirt and blouse look.

1|1
    0|0
  • I expect her to wear the type of stuff she had on when we first met and were getting to know each other at least some of the time. Or the stuff she wears to work... (career type jobs I mean, not fast food)

1|0
    0|0
  • Option 1 summer, 2 winter. frankly she should wear what she wants. As long as she loves me and wants cuddles her clothes dont bother me. come winter she could wear just Gym track and top and Id still find her attractive

2|1
    0|0
  • hey, according to my individual opinion, if girls wore a T shirt and tee, they look hotter. when a girl wears a skirt / mini skirt, it feels like she is exposing herself and feels like a hooker... so a jeans on tee would be amazing with a loose pony. According to me, she would be my gal

0|0
    0|0
  • I like B's casual feel, liking things simple. Choice A is super cute though, and wouldn't mind it at all. (Except the boots. They're better than high heels, but I still like simple tennis shoes, which can be cute too.)

2|0
    0|0
  • I do mind actually because if she is my girlfriend I do get jealous and angry while she is wearing short dress infront everybody which others see her as sexy lady instead as regular women.

1|2
    1|0
  • honestly whatever she finds more comfortable,

to me what matters is how fit and sexy and healthy she is her clothes aren't my priority, she can choose the kind she want according to place and her comfort and also depending upon weather season and occasion,
    as long as she works out keeps herself healthy it isn't a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone looks good in one style, neither does everyone feel comfortable in one particular style, whichever she's most comfortable with, unless it started getting ridiculously short, I really wouldn't care

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where we are going. No where special and want to be comfortable it's JEANS ALL THE WAY. Little flirting and out for evening the dress may be better.

BUT BEFORE WALKING OUT THE DOOR SHE SAYS TO HIM - I'm not wearing any panties and when we come home --- you are MINE.
    THE EVENING WILL ALWAYS GO GREAT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE TOUCHED HER INTER-SELF!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters does it, i'm in that relationship because i love them, not because of how she dresses, it's true things like this can be important, looks are important in some aspects, but not on judging a persons self worth, she can wear whatever she likes, but i will always like her for who she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not over the top its entirely up to her to what she feels comfortable wearing and what kind of mood she is in. I'd like both, if she wants to wear a short dress she's welcome to do that i'd find it very sexy. Preffers to wear jeans and tee instead? Totally fine to.

When she's trying to seduce me for a romantic night out i'd prefer a sexy dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care, as long as its flattering and shows that squat booty she's so proud of. To be honest, the 1st pic looks childish to me. I only like tight skirts.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's not such thing as "regular basis". As some other posters say, it depends on the occasion.

Both pics you posted are very sexy, and actually if that is your will to always look sexually attractive, it does not matter the clothes you wear but he final result of the combination. Although I'm not one of those persons who feels threatened by my girl dressing sexy, on the contrary I find it very appealing, a excess or overuse of this feature can render problematic.

Try to keep your sexy outfits for special occasions, it builds up our expectations. Also going too sexy to your work place could be a trigger for jealousy, so beware of that, there's a right outfit for every moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything she likes as it's not my place to dictate x

4|1
    0|0
  • I like it when a girl puts the time in to look good. I understand you want a lazy day, everyone does, but it means more when a girl puts the time in to look good for me. You don't gotta be a model but just put in the effort

1|0
    0|0
  • deffinatly skirts or dresses. jeans st times are totally fine. but if were not riding motorcycles or horses. than the feminine look is what i like

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• skirts, dresses

2|0
    0|1
  • I feel like I'm the only girl who never wears skirts or dresses. I haven't wore a skirt or dress since I was like 8 or 9

5|0
    0|0
    • Why girl? Skirts are sooo... adorable. Why wouldn't you wear them?

• Well I don't own any and can never really find any I like, I don't really like how I look in skirts, and I'm pretty active and I live in the country so shorts/jeans normally just fit my lifestyle better

• OMG.. the top outfit is similar to what I already wear daily at home (sleeveless top n mini pleated skirt - all cotton summer wear).

1|2
    0|0
    • really? but what about work and outside?

• To work, its formals. For outside, it depends on the occasion. .

• Jeans and a top. The first one makes u look like a little girl

3|2
    0|1
  • I wear dresses and skirts almost every day. they are so confertbel.

2|1
    0|2
  • I only ever wear skirts and dresses! People probably think I dress up a lot, but I wear what I'm comfy in and I don't care what a guy thinks of my style! :P I like to feel cute!

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd rather look a bit more dressy than less dressy each day.

2|1
    0|1
  • I think as long as she looks decent guys wouldn't care that much.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd wear neither. First ones too bright, seconds too plain

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl, and I prefer skirt/top or a dress to jeans or pants.

1|2
    0|0
  • I can't see the second picture, but the first is super cute! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say it depend on the weather but if it's a good one they would prefer skirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts and dresses are lady like. Pants are not worn by women in my community and frowned upon.

2|0
    4|2
  • For me, top outfit in summer , bottom one in winter

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a skirt and dress wearer. almost all the time

5|3
    0|0
  • Screw skirts. Jeans all the way bish

5|1
    0|1
  • Both