Is make up a daily thing?

My question is for those who wear make up...

How does it work?

I know a girl but she only wears it half of the time... It's really weird...

Isn't a daily thing?

Because she looks like a model one day, and a hobo the next day... It really confuses my mind.

271

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the girl's mood. There're days you feel like taking care of your appearance and feels good about it, and there're days you're just too tired or too lazy to care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear full faces of makeup cause I'm a guy obviously.
    But to be honest I wear make up on my pimples. Because sometimes they look really red and gross so I cover them.
    I don't wear it everyday, just the days where my acne is the worst