Is make up a daily thing?

My question is for those who wear make up...

How does it work?

I know a girl but she only wears it half of the time... It's really weird...

Isn't a daily thing?

Because she looks like a model one day, and a hobo the next day... It really confuses my mind.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the girl's mood. There're days you feel like taking care of your appearance and feels good about it, and there're days you're just too tired or too lazy to care.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear full faces of makeup cause I'm a guy obviously.
    But to be honest I wear make up on my pimples. Because sometimes they look really red and gross so I cover them.
    I don't wear it everyday, just the days where my acne is the worst

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• depends on the girl
    I personally wear make up based on how I feel, mostly daily I make a natural make up, but somedays I don't do any make up and at night I will do some more and all

0|0
    0|0
    • She either does a lot or nothing

• Show All
    • Yeah I was just wondering why

• because someday we feel like doing a lot of make up and someday we don't haha

• not for me, I wear makeup only on special occasions... which is rare., most of the time I don't wear makeup. but when I do its just lipstick and face powder most of the time. and even then i dont always put face powder on unless my face is oily or shiny. i dont use eye shadow at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am that girl.

It's not every day I want to wear makeup and even when I do its like only 20 percent applied.

Some days I just wanna look different or try something new. I don't need it everyday tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, think of it like washing your hair. If you do, it makes you look nice, you'd do if you were going out somewhere or trying to impress someone but you're not going to *want* to do it all the time, and that's okay too. A lot of teenagers aren't allowed to wear makeup at school but as you get older unless you really enjoy wearing makeup a lot of girls choose to wear it when they're at work, going out or meeting up with someone. The *main thing* though is that she's comfortable enough with herself & with you that she isn't afraid to be around you without wearing makeup. So while it might seem strange, she actually trusts you, value that :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i wear it almost every day. i don't wear it when i'm running to grocery store and when i'm home relaxing to let my skin breathe. i'm not insecure without makeup only because i have a great skincare routine. on a daily basis what i use is some powder, concealer, bronzer, dipbrow, mascara, liquid lipstick, blush. on the weekends i go all out with full foundation, lashes, cream contour, the balm bahama mama for contour, highlight, setting spray, all that jazz

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the woman and what she has going on that day. I'll spend more time on my makeup to go out to dinner than I will for lunch with the girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I wear makeup 25% of the time. Usually it's a hassle so I save it for specific occasions. Like dinners or getting laid by someone I like. If I'm going to class on campus I usually avoid makeup to avoid guys. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also avoid it when I work. I work at a contraversal store, and it helps to keep away creepy guys. Although sometimes I still get hit on :/

• Yes, it's daily for me, unless I'm having a Netflix-all-day marathon and just want to stay at home all weekend with a jar of Nutella

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Some girls wear it everyday, while I feel too lazy some days to do my makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day. I rarely do it every day. It's all about what mood you're in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear makeup every day when I'm out in public/school, except for when I don't have time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear it once or twice a week when I have time or when I am going out

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually only wear it when I go out or when I'm at work.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me personally I wear makeup every day because of the way my skin is. And also I'm studying to be a makeup artist!

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear it when I wanna take cute selfies for my man lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need even no how to put on make up

1|0
    0|0
  • It's situational

1|0
    0|0
  • I put it on when I feel like it, otherwise I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeupppp

0|0
    0|0
  • For some yes, for others it's just when they are going out or getting dressed up. I personally don't wear it at all... not even at my wedding.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes