Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type?

Ugh this is emberrassing but hang with me... Personally I like the last one but I want to hear more opinions... the last two pictures are the most accurate photos of my body type right now πŸ˜‚ Comment if you have more suggestions?
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Black casual
    Vote A
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??High-neck multi color
    Vote B
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Simple & cute
    Vote C
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Casual high neck
    Vote D
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??High- leg pattern
    Vote E
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Bod type A
    Vote F
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Bod type B
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in very good shape so you'll look great in whichever one you choose

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think you should pic the one you like, you look like you'll look good in all of them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• you have an amazing body! you would look incredible in any of them, but I think that black casual would really go perfectly with your body.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why only one piece swimsuit?
    I don't want to say that they are ugly but I think that you are definetly sexy enough to wear a two piece bikini without feeling uncomfortable and most men say that a two piece bikini is sexier than a one piece swimsuit

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey... U r in perfect shape...

Gorbu I think the black casual looks good because in that ur BOOBS are exposed good... and makes ubmore attractive...

And second is high leg pattern because I thisbir sexy ass and legs are reflected making u attractive...

@ragequeen

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not a two piece? If I see a girl in a one piece I usually just assume she's too insecure about her body to wear a bikini.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wanna try something new and different :) No one ever said swimsuits weren't sexy!! Plus I go jetskiing so I won't be too revealing...

• Ahah. I mean yeah if it works then it works. I'm just saying that what I usually think. I grew up 10 minutes away from the beach and went surfing on the weekends so I'm used to seeing girls in bikinis. The only girls who weren't were the ones who were fat or insecure with their body. It looks like you have a nice body so that's why I suggested it. Rock the fuck out of the one piece though dude. If it looks good, then it looks good.

• It really depends... like if you're going to be active... id go with the wet suit type so B and D

If you wanna like look cute/pretty go with C and E... maybe E more I guess (the one you like)

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Oh nice, you're finally taking that bad boy out that's sitting right outside your window hahaha... Bet you were starting at it for a looong time lol

For that Id probably go with B... That's actually my fav the sporty look... B and E... E to be cute lol

• You bet! ;) thanks for your opinion!!

• Whichever one YOU like? Do you really think you'll get some kind of consensus on an internet forum using photos of other women? Pshaw.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black casual would look best on you. You've got a classically hot body so would stand out best in that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any! I guess u will make them best when u wore them!!

1|0
    0|0
  • i thing the black casual and
    high leg pattern is perfect for your body πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Something with a causal look to it that also shows some cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't think any will help, I have a very small chest πŸ˜‚

• Still something casual looking. We don't care how big females boobs are, you have them, we want to see them.

• The first one you would look like a snack with em 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't like bikinis?

1|0
    0|0
    • I do I do but everyone wears them plus I feel a little self conscious at times... wanna try something new and different, no one ever said swimsuits weren't sexy!!

• You have nothing to fear then, your body type is great for the beach and all kinds of outfits.

• Well thanks a lot! ;)

• you girls wanted to free the nipples, am i wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted F

1|0
    0|0
  • they're all 1 pieces so...

1|0
    0|0
  • High neck multi color

1|0
    0|0
  • the casual high neck, please 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • black casual or the high leg pattern

1|0
    0|0
  • A all the way

2|0
    0|0
  • Last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is better to use 1

1|0
    0|0
  • no bikinis, at all?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one. I can't see why you couldn't rock it πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A or C.
    The high neck ones will make your shoulders look even wider.
    by the way, you look amazing, so don't worry about that...

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem in shape so probably any of them would be flattering. Choice D will help accentuate and flaunt toned arms and shoulders. Choice A would be flattering if you're going for a more 'sexy' look and not doing anything sporty.

2|0
    0|0
  • black casual! you look great in anything but the first pic matches your body type the most

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you'll look great in all of them to be honest

2|0
    0|0
  • Why are you embarrassed? I like them all but I voted multi color.

1|0
    0|0
  • All looks good except c it will make u look fat

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes