Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type?

Ugh this is emberrassing but hang with me... Personally I like the last one but I want to hear more opinions... the last two pictures are the most accurate photos of my body type right now πŸ˜‚ Comment if you have more suggestions?
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Black casual
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??High-neck multi color
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Simple & cute
    Vote C
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Casual high neck
    Vote D
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??High- leg pattern
    Vote E
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Bod type A
    Vote F
  • Which swimsuit would look best on me regarding my body type??Bod type B
    Vote G

724

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in very good shape so you'll look great in whichever one you choose

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think you should pic the one you like, you look like you'll look good in all of them