Do you think plastic surgery is worth it when you're in your late 20's- early 30's?

Or older. Obviously. Do you think it's still worth it, considering its cost and risks and the fact that your best youth years are gone, so why bother so much? Do you think it is ever worth it?
About the options D and E- what i mean with "depending on what's gonna be changed" is, for example, having a rhynoplasty to make it smaller when it's not even really big vs. having a rhynoplasty because you have a huge hooked nose.
  • Plastic surgery is never worth it
  • No, it's not worth it anymore at that age
  • Yes, it's still worth it at that age
    Vote C
  • It's worth it at any age, depending on what's gonna be changed
    Vote D
  • It's still worth it at that age, depending on what's gonna be changed
    Vote E
  • Plastic surgery is always worth it (lol just thought i should add this option to make it prettier)
    Vote F

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Isabel. I don't think there's anything wrong with plastic surgery per se. That's my opinion to anyone of any age. That being said, I do think that plastic surgery should be considered very carefully. Of course, there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery if it's reconstructive to repair damage.

As far as nose jobs, boob jobs, and whatnot, I suggest quite a bit of caution. If it's a body part that bothers you so much to the point of it preventing you from living a happy life and there are no other alternatives, then that's fine. Of course, it can lead to a slippery slope where you obsess even more about your appearance and want more surgery. Speaking of which, plastic surgery is still surgery and carries with it risks like complications and the surgery possibly being botched.

I know you're interested in this question applying to people in their late 20's - early 30's. Like I said, I'm not opposed to it per se. I do worry a little when someone that young is already considering plastic surgery. Do I think it's worth it? Hmmm... it depends on what we're talking about here. If it's about something minor, then I would say no. Just out of curiosity, is this question about you?

• Hi :)
      Great answer. Well, yeah, it's about me, but it's something that comes and goes through my mind since i hit puberty. I asked this question because sometimes i think that, at the age i am, i shouldn't be worrying so much about my physical appearance anymore and should only work on what i can improve naturally.

• you're welcome :)
      you need to stop giving good answers lol

• Haha, sorry, I can't help it. I understand, It's not fair to everyone else. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Your logic is valid but once you get to that age you realize that life doesn't stop there, especially at late 20s to 30s - that's still super young and 30s are considered to be a woman's best years. You still care about how you present yourself to others, you're still out doing things, you might not have even found your lifelong partner yet.
    It's like thinking that 50 is old but once you get there you realize it's really not that old.