Do you think plastic surgery is worth it when you're in your late 20's- early 30's?

Or older. Obviously. Do you think it's still worth it, considering its cost and risks and the fact that your best youth years are gone, so why bother so much? Do you think it is ever worth it?
About the options D and E- what i mean with "depending on what's gonna be changed" is, for example, having a rhynoplasty to make it smaller when it's not even really big vs. having a rhynoplasty because you have a huge hooked nose.
  • Plastic surgery is never worth it
    Vote A
  • No, it's not worth it anymore at that age
    Vote B
  • Yes, it's still worth it at that age
    Vote C
  • It's worth it at any age, depending on what's gonna be changed
    Vote D
  • It's still worth it at that age, depending on what's gonna be changed
    Vote E
  • Plastic surgery is always worth it (lol just thought i should add this option to make it prettier)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Isabel. I don't think there's anything wrong with plastic surgery per se. That's my opinion to anyone of any age. That being said, I do think that plastic surgery should be considered very carefully. Of course, there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery if it's reconstructive to repair damage.

As far as nose jobs, boob jobs, and whatnot, I suggest quite a bit of caution. If it's a body part that bothers you so much to the point of it preventing you from living a happy life and there are no other alternatives, then that's fine. Of course, it can lead to a slippery slope where you obsess even more about your appearance and want more surgery. Speaking of which, plastic surgery is still surgery and carries with it risks like complications and the surgery possibly being botched.

I know you're interested in this question applying to people in their late 20's - early 30's. Like I said, I'm not opposed to it per se. I do worry a little when someone that young is already considering plastic surgery. Do I think it's worth it? Hmmm... it depends on what we're talking about here. If it's about something minor, then I would say no. Just out of curiosity, is this question about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hi :)
      Great answer. Well, yeah, it's about me, but it's something that comes and goes through my mind since i hit puberty. I asked this question because sometimes i think that, at the age i am, i shouldn't be worrying so much about my physical appearance anymore and should only work on what i can improve naturally.

• Show All
    • you're welcome :)
      you need to stop giving good answers lol

• Haha, sorry, I can't help it. I understand, It's not fair to everyone else. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Your logic is valid but once you get to that age you realize that life doesn't stop there, especially at late 20s to 30s - that's still super young and 30s are considered to be a woman's best years. You still care about how you present yourself to others, you're still out doing things, you might not have even found your lifelong partner yet.
    It's like thinking that 50 is old but once you get there you realize it's really not that old.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Isabel, estás a ser tontinha porque és super gira assim mesmo como és!

1|0
    0|0
    • Bem, obrigada, eu acho :) haha, but there are a few things i'd like to change. I'm trying to find a reason to give up on it, though.

• Show All
    • haha muito obrigada :)
      eu acho que vou continuar pensando tanto nas razões para não fazer que vai chegar um dia em que não vai mais valer a pena fazer nada mesmo 😂

• Acho muito bem :) *

• Experts on nasal cosmetics and nasal surgery agree that aesthetic rhinoplasty leads to overall facial beautification and perception of the youth in patients. Rhinoplasty has positive effect on beauty. Rhinoplasty significantly decreases perceived age. It brings nasal harmony to a patients face and brings facial proportionality. So the face as a whole , ultimately looks more attractive. When there is a facial defect on the nose , a viewer focuses his attention on this aesthetic defect or asymmetry. After rhinoplasty the patient is viewed as being more prettier overall based on holistic perception of the face , and not from having a prettier nose. For older patients , rhinoplasty would create a greater difference in the perception of age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you would want to get fix, me I wouldn't go under the knife to change anything as I am fine the way I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just get bigger boobs

1|0
    0|0
    • The best option is still silicone, and i don't think it looks good most of the time. Also, i don't like the idea of having things put (and kept) inside me. I only like the idea of taking things out.

• Get huge boobs and you'll look young forever

• No plastic surgery is not worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • If your healthy, elective surgery is retarded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Early Age Here, dear, and should Not be Necessary to go Under the Knife with your Life.
    However, Taking care of yourself as you grow Older, you can Help to Maintain that Young Look.
    I feel a better Deal to handle "No Knife" is probably Injections or even Lazar.
    Good Luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Never worth it , but if I had to do one , it would be for scared tissue or if I got into an accident and really needed that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say (if you're determined to do it), hold off as long as possible. All these twentysomething/thirtysomething celebs getting shit done already is nuts. Especially when you're young, your face and body is still developing. Don't mess with that. And even if you do have/want surgery (down the road) there are no guarantees the final result is going to be exactly what you had in mind.
    Taking care of yourself by being healthy, good skincare (wearing sunscreen, no smoking, etc) can make a big difference in how you look later.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think so! i think everyone should get it younger so they look even more amazing in their prime

1|0
    0|0
  • It's always worthy as long as you don't over use it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes