Girls or boys, should a wear a blank tank top instead?

i can't decide whether to keep the crop top (even tho im very insecure about my stomach lines) or wear a blank tank top (which might not look as good).girls or boys, should a wear a blank tank top instead??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Either way should be fine. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful body. You have nothing to worry about. I know so many girls are insecure but don't be. Be proud of how you look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• your belly is made for crop top or cut off t shirts

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I think you should not hold too much value in the opinions of others, because they'll let you down every time. What you should do instead is what makes you happy and comfortable.

1|1
    0|0
  • You look really good in the crop top, but you should wear what you feel comfortable in. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Choose your style you like personally 😍😛 but you do look good not a white knight I'm pretty respectful guy good luck 😛😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good enough ! Have more confidence in yourself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • either or. most guys dont have too much of a say with fashion so just whatever you like best

1|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with your stomach. keep the halter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep the croptop. You're very obviously at a healthy weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you look good just like that i like your leggings by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any lines lol. I think it would look cute either way. What did you end up deciding?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute with a crop

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear the crop top! You have a cute bellybutton!!

1|0
    0|0
  • That outfit is da bomb diggity 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Those line aren't that bad
    You can go for crop

1|0
    0|0
  • You looking good in the pics

1|0
    0|0
  • whiteee

1|0
    0|0
  • No you look incredibly awesome in this outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want any to 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree that everyone has their own choice of style. I'm more of a shy tomboy who prefers comfortable clothing. I'm also not skinny, so go with whatever feels better to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you'll feel most comfortable in, there's no point looking good if you don't feel good, you'll just end up looking uncomfortable :)

1|0
    0|0
  • this looks good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes