Sticky bra for F cup?

I want to try the instagram "curve control" lace up bra but it only goes up to an E cup... I think I could make it work it's only $29 so I'm skeptical it's just a gimmick. Anyone with big boobs use that? What other bras are out there? My boobs are the biggest they've ever been and summer is coming so I need to get a good sticky bra so I can wear the clothes I want with out bra showing.
Soooo I'm waiting on the "instagram bra" to arrive. I found a reputable distributor that claims to go up to F cup. They were having a sale for 60% the reg price and I decided I'd spend the $15 to try it. Got the F cup. Just waiting to see if it's a scam or legit. I have been actively trying to find disposable or semi permanent sticky alternative but none are my size. I've also found some DDD bras fit just enough to work but haven't found a strapless one i like. Ugh!
Awful fail. The size was def not for F cup. The thing didn't even fit across my whole boob lol it gave me more cleavage because it essentially just held them together more, but there was no support. I could tape my boobs together and get the same effect. The stickiness of the bra itself was shifty too and I don't think would last more than a few hours.
I posting a link to a pic of me in this horrribke contraption for future ref---don't waste your money ladies.

http://imgur.com/yogDMpw

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Magic Stick On Push Up Bra claims to give the appearance of a bigger cleavage. because of a corset style tie at the front. It doesn't need straps or padding. When the tie is tightened the boobs are pushed up and together in the middle giving the appearance of a bigger cleavage and bigger boobs. But the shape of the boobs is flattened and they look more compressed then usual. It is good for low outfits and low back. For long wear , the stickiness can be affected by sweat and heat. A better replacement for it could be (1) Nordstrom Lingeri Stick-On-Push-Up Bra and (2) Women's Convertible Strapless Push Up Bra -Xhilaration.

• Thanks for the MHO.

• It would work better if it was bigger and I could get it under them more. It's almost a good idea. Just not practical. I'd say if you can't go braless regularly, this isn't the thing for you.

• Yes , when you put on something to give protection to and safety to a reasonable part of your boobs. you need to be assured that nothing bad or ugly is going to show up there. In your case your under boobs were not fully covered and if you slept on a bitch with that bra on , it would have been a glorious site for onlookers and creepers. Getting unwanted attention this way could have been quite frightful and you could have felt uncomfortable or uneasy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend has one and said she wasn't that impressed with it. She's gone through 2 of them. First one wouldn't stay tied so it kept "separating" the second one wasn't sticking properly. She's a B cup. Maybe you'll have better luck.

• To your update: well that sucks. I'd demand money back. I seriously feel those are for girls with small boobs that want a little but of help. You'd be better off finding really good bra. But it's harder to get support when boobs are larger. (Coming from a fellow big boob girl lol). I have found that corsets work better for support and can be warn strapless or not.

• I just can't find one that I can try on before I buy. I just need to lose the boobs. When they were DDD it was a little more manageable. I'm already saving up for surgery lol