Should I let go of a bad friendship even though it's good sometimes?

I have been thinking about this a lot and I can't make up my mind. I have two friends that I have known my whole life. The past two years my relationship to them has been shaky. They gathered together and started freezing me out every now and then, especially one of them. She made me feel so inferior and would get jealous if I started talking with the other friend. Sometimes I felt like I had the plague because she refused to walk beside me instead she switched places to sit next to the other girl. She would have this cold attitude towards me and I felt like trying to talk to her was like running towards a wall. I could go on with a lot more but anyways this friendship has lowered my confidence and made me feel sad, not like myself at all. Of course sometimes we've had really fun but does that really matter if it's this bad? I have stopped talking to them but this girl she texted and tried having a conversation but I let it fade because as soon as she started talking to me I got a really bad feeling and felt a bit sad. I have started focusing on other friends and making new friends. I have really tried being their friend but I'm tired. As silly as this sounds but am I making the right decision letting go of two friends I've known my entire life because of how they have treated me even though we have fun too?

21