Do guys care if you have acne?

I tend to have oily skin and some acne on my forehead and sometimes one or two on my cheek, I have a bump on my nose as well ( not sure what those types of noses are called ) and I was wondering if boys found that "unattractive" "ugly" or if they would rather avoid talking to people with it?
Like is it the first thing they notice?
AND yes I know this is a stupid question but I'm just curious.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some boys do, but the ones that you should want to be dating won't. Also you're 14 and that stuff will pass by the time you're 16 so it doesn't really matter.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some of them do, while others do not care so much

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I personally don't. I think it's the personality that counts the most. Though other men might think differently, and they're not in the wrong or right for having a preference. Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do. Having acne is perfectly fine and normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Once again, it's difficult for me to speak on behalf of other guys, but I feel it makes absolutely no difference at all to her appearancešŸ˜Ž

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a stupid question, trust me i read a lot of them today. I can see your concern cause sometimes people with acne, do get labeled unfairly. Hopefully you'll find cool people.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're pretty it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes