Do guys care if you have acne?

I tend to have oily skin and some acne on my forehead and sometimes one or two on my cheek, I have a bump on my nose as well ( not sure what those types of noses are called ) and I was wondering if boys found that "unattractive" "ugly" or if they would rather avoid talking to people with it?
Like is it the first thing they notice?
AND yes I know this is a stupid question but I'm just curious.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Some boys do, but the ones that you should want to be dating won't. Also you're 14 and that stuff will pass by the time you're 16 so it doesn't really matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some of them do, while others do not care so much

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE