What was your worst piercing?

Mine would be my bellybutton. I have my double helix, nose, daith and tragus.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a piercing but heard of many girls here , with issues cause of belly button piercing and tragus piercings , anything that is difficult to heal and such. but belly piercing is so common , I'd still say a low % of girls I know with one actually had problems

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My belly button healed pretty good and so did my tragus. That was a breeze.

• I've seen girls get tragus piercings then have to take them out as they didn't heal properly but also seen a lot with ones that healed properly

• All of my piercings have healed pretty good

Most Helpful Girl

• Nose! :( It hurt so so bad but I think that's because I was really young and went to a terrible piercer who didn't know what he was doing!

I've had 3 helix, 6 lobe, tragus, rook, snug, scaffold, lip, belly and my nose was so much worse than all of them!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I want my rook so bad! how was that one?

• How was the daith as I'm considering that one?

• The daith wasn't bad at all. I was scared for it but it hurt for like a sec. healing was good and it was easy to sleep.