What hair color should I go back to?

the pic of me when I was blonde was like way back in 2013 so pls ignore the stupid pose but it's the last picture I have with blonde hair.. but yeah I don't know what hair color I should do tomorrow.. Red, Light Brown, Dark brown or blonde :)what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look hot in the blonde @babybluegod. You look amazing in all these pics. but you look stunning when you go blonde. so according to me, it would be so sexy if you went blonde.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And you also look like Natalie Romanoff (From the marvel studios)
      Why don't you consider Hollywood? @babybluegod

• Oh black widow? 😂 aka Scarlett Johansson? Lol that actually isn't the first time I've gotten that :) thanks

• Mention not. Happy I (could) have brought a smile on that pretty face

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really pretty. i like the blonde and red hair and blonde. it's eye catching.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you girl 💞 and maybe red I don't know I'm jsut scared to re bleach my entire head to go blonde 😫

• sorry said blonde twice, people were talking got side tracked lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• May be brown it suits u better

And please help me with this question

What to text an unknown girl on a social networking site to that back an reply from her?

please help me with this question i will be greatfull

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say just text her hey what's up or hey how are you I don't know lol don't think about it too much :)

• according to your color of skin red matches with you the best... so go for color red.. that will drive every boys crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • i say red definitely baby, your absolutely gorgeous but even hotter as a red head!

0|1
    0|0
  • every color suits you.. red makes you look like an emo, blonde makes you look all like a diva or model, brown is decent and charming... light brown

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah I don't look like that with blonde hair it's just the stupid pose that makes it come across like a diva / model.. but stay brown?

• light red and brown just a shade of it not the dark brown one. anyways you can put up with blonde style right?

• either dark black or dark brown
    by the way welcome back,"Blueevga"

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you would look amazing with light brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard to choose you look beautiful in all these colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn you seem colourful
    Umm do whatever you'd feel confident in?

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel good in all of them.. but I'm going to a hair salon and I don't know what color to do or if I should just stay dark brown

• Confidence
      I like it
      Umm have you tried black?

• I believe the red looks the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your natural color.

0|0
    0|0
  • The third picture looks great! ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde's looking smoking hot😘😘

0|0
    0|0
  • the red 😍😍😍 hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Blonde !!

0|0
    0|0
  • red's better on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Your natural color

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems every colour looks nice with you 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely not red... Doesn't suite you.
    I say the first picture is the best and then the next to last is also nice looking on you.

0|0
    2|0
  • The darker colors look fantastic on you. My favorite is the third pic with the kind of mahogany color.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd and 3rd pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark red or blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Get red asap! It looks lovely on you!