What hair color should I go back to?

the pic of me when I was blonde was like way back in 2013 so pls ignore the stupid pose but it's the last picture I have with blonde hair.. but yeah I don't know what hair color I should do tomorrow.. Red, Light Brown, Dark brown or blonde :)what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?what hair color should I go back to?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• You look hot in the blonde @babybluegod. You look amazing in all these pics. but you look stunning when you go blonde. so according to me, it would be so sexy if you went blonde.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And you also look like Natalie Romanoff (From the marvel studios)
      Why don't you consider Hollywood? @babybluegod

• Oh black widow? 😂 aka Scarlett Johansson? Lol that actually isn't the first time I've gotten that :) thanks

• Mention not. Happy I (could) have brought a smile on that pretty face

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really pretty. i like the blonde and red hair and blonde. it's eye catching.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you girl 💞 and maybe red I don't know I'm jsut scared to re bleach my entire head to go blonde 😫

• sorry said blonde twice, people were talking got side tracked lol