Which white dress looks best?

I'm shopping for a white summer dress. I haven't really worn a dress before (I did one time. I hated it.) I'm doing this because my wardrobe is really tomboyish or casual and boring... I should own at least one dress. For formal occassions, and such. I found 3 different ones, I like them all equally. Please help me decide?
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress A
    Vote A
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress B
    Vote B
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress C
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just realised A probably won't fit me. I am very flat chested 🙁 Might go with C because I like the straps.

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• why white?

generally you should own a black dress, since black is what you wear when you don't know what to wear, plus, it's slimming

anyway, you'll eventually grow out of the phase you're in.. it just takes time

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like that white looks pure and cute. I own lots of dark clothing already

• Show All
    • oh, it's a phase alright.. trust me, as you grow, you mature, she'll grow out of it eventually

• No, you're a moron. She's dressing that way because she likes too, not cuz she's trying to prove something. Tomboy isn't a phase, its a personality type. You can be a tomboy and wear the girliest things, but you're still able to keep your personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• A is nice, I personally feel more comfortable in dresses that cover my shoulders, but that's mainly because of scaring so I don't know. It's all flowy and cute too though. ^^

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• You absolutely do not need to own anything you don't want to wear. If dresses make you uncomfortable and you need dress clothes, you can always buy women's dress pants and a blazer. Life is too short to live it for other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • A is just modern and would fit best for daily use in summer. B way too classy + looks like a table overlay
    C is a nogo. table overlay + dafuq is that thing on the upper bra half, this looks terrible.

the modell is always there to make the dress look gorgeous so you have to stop looking at the person wearing it and think of you wearing it. would it fit your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Dress A it is very pretty
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-8539-450466e07ae3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think B is the prettiest... its really simple and kinda calm

0|1
    0|0
  • A or B look the best. C looks too much like lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress A looks amazing. I also like C.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress C. it's pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • What's your body type?

0|0
    0|0
  • first

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dress A the most

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in dress A looks stunning...

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, but it's not about voting on what girl is prettiest

• I know... I was kinda kidding, but seriously, I like that dress better...

• they all look great but I like a

0|0
    0|0
  • B is looking so cute and stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one the most

0|0
    0|1
  • A looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • B because the prettiest girl is wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress A

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress B

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dress A, it shows more cleavage. Yum <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• i like dress c, the straps and bodice are more dainty

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dress A the best :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose C because it can be more versatile. You can wear it plain and have it casual or add accessories and make it more formal

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all absolutely gorgeous, but if I have to choose one it would be C simply because I love spaghetti straps and I particularly like the pretty lace inset panel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both A and B, but leaning more towards A, so I voted A.
    I don't like Dress C. I don't really know why... but it just doesn't appeal to me as much as A and B.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wardrobe is quite tomboyish aswell, I think you should get B it's more casual but still cuteđź”—

0|0
    0|0
  • I think C is the most feminine and lady like it's really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress C would probably look best on me... not a whole lot of cleavage to show...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the first one!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dress B

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your body type. They are all nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dress C!

1|0
    0|0
  • A dress

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes