Which white dress looks best?

I'm shopping for a white summer dress. I haven't really worn a dress before (I did one time. I hated it.) I'm doing this because my wardrobe is really tomboyish or casual and boring... I should own at least one dress. For formal occassions, and such. I found 3 different ones, I like them all equally. Please help me decide?
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress A
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress B
  • Which white dress looks best?Dress C
    Vote C
Just realised A probably won't fit me. I am very flat chested 🙁 Might go with C because I like the straps.

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• why white?

generally you should own a black dress, since black is what you wear when you don't know what to wear, plus, it's slimming

anyway, you'll eventually grow out of the phase you're in.. it just takes time

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like that white looks pure and cute. I own lots of dark clothing already

• oh, it's a phase alright.. trust me, as you grow, you mature, she'll grow out of it eventually

• No, you're a moron. She's dressing that way because she likes too, not cuz she's trying to prove something. Tomboy isn't a phase, its a personality type. You can be a tomboy and wear the girliest things, but you're still able to keep your personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• A is nice, I personally feel more comfortable in dresses that cover my shoulders, but that's mainly because of scaring so I don't know. It's all flowy and cute too though. ^^

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE