How to not be the cute little girl anymore?

So, my whole life I've always been the well behaved, cute, little, innocent girl and everyone sees me like that.. I just don't wanna be like that anymore... how can I change? I'm 18 by the way

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so cute!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a recipe for "Old me wouldn't do this so I will!" and then you end up kicked out of school and in prison :/

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Don't change. Cute, innocent girls are the only reason I even bother dating anymore. You do not want to become one of these promiscuous, slutty,
    cum-dumpsters. Trust me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell people you're an adult and to treat you like one. Don't change yourself, change their perspective. You want respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep being like that. You'll enjoy life so much more than turning yourself into some kind of tramp, something you're not. Seriously, just find a guy that likes you just the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then what do you want to be?

1|0
    0|0
    • well the opposite haha do crazy things, have an 'i dont give a fuck' attitude... and just not look like im 12 lol

• Show All
    • But you might regret it later on

• That's adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you wanna change?

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly are you looking to change into?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not continue to be a sweet girl in public. And a naughty one behind closed doors? 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • You still keep your sweet image but go crazy later. That would be so much fun don't you agree? 😛

• WOW, she wants to become so original...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes