Would you prefer a girl to have a flat chest or a natural boobjob?

When I say flat I mean FLAT like a boy, not small boobs
  • Flat chest
    Vote A
  • Boob job (whatever size you like)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with store bought tatas. Most people never regret getting them. But don't get them because your trying to please someone else. Get them bc YOU want them. You could also increase your Estrogen to grow them. Search mtf transitions on YouTube. Most of them grew a B or C cup.

2|1
    0|0
    • Can you do that if you're not transitioning?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I prefer the girl with a flat cheats rather than a girl with fake boobs. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

1|0
    0|0
  • not to sound weird I think of flat chest is cute but I'm more of a C&D cup size of person. and if I had to pick one I would choose the later.

2|1
    0|0
  • So flat chest no boobs you can grab or play with? I'd prefer a boob job then. Just nothing too large.

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as it is done right then fake boobs are better than nonexistent boobs.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind either way but even completely flat is not a turnoff.

1|2
    0|0
  • if the woman has boobs or no boobs I would still love her.

4|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl whose breast is all natural no matter what size they are.

1|2
    0|0
  • "Natural" boobjob you say? Keyword: "natural".

The answer is obvious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a flat chest if she could still be confident. And she wouldn't be flat like a boy, she'd be flat like a flat woman 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really care still beautiful with or without them

1|0
    0|0
  • fake stuff is definitely a turn off

3|2
    0|0
    • More than a completely flat chest? Even if you can barely tell the difference?

• look i need my girl to have some type of boobs

1|1
    0|0
  • no one prefers flat chest.

2|0
    0|1
  • Whatever she is confident with.

1|0
    0|0
  • flat is justice

1|0
    0|0
  • You're perfect the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • FLAT CHEST IS BETTER 😲!

0|0
    0|0
  • well i mean personally small boobs are Nice you know they are cute but natural boob jobs are Nice as well

1|0
    0|0
  • How tall would this girl be?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • how can I trust you won't tell? :(

• I have never revealed anyone's pictures that they sent me. But I am sure that someone that would do that, would also say the same thing. So there really is no way to know for sure. Same goes for people you meet in real life. It's hard to trust people. I know, I have been back stabbed plenty IRL.
      It's up to you.

• natural boobjob?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya where it doesn't look like implants

What Girls Said 1

• Natural boobs

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes