Is this outfit okay for a job interview?

It's kind of all I have. I went outside and the blacks don't match :( I know it sounds ridiculous but there is quite a difference​ between the two. One is more purple and one is more blue. Does it matter?

Hey guys I'm feeling really insecure about going to the interview today. Everyone in my family and some people on here are saying the heels are too high :( it's all I have. Would it be smarter to quickly grab a pair of flats somewhere? Don't really have the extra cash to be doing that but if I have to maybe I will
Hey guys!!! I got the job!!! LOL. And I actually ended up going super casual with black jeans, brown boots, black tank top and a jean jacket. Really glad I didn't go dressed in what I'm wearing in the picture. would have been waaaay too overdressed! Thanks for all your advice :)

915

Most Helpful Guy

• While getting Job its important to look professional along with responsible. You satisfy both condition in this outfit from my point of view.

• Okay thank you! You don't think they will notice the difference? Between the colours?

• I don't think they will notice colors. On the top of that they will notice your talent.

• I don't have any talent lmfao. But I get where you're going

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a solid colored top? That way you can get away from the 2 shades of black but if your indoors, you won't be able to tell. I'd still go with a solid colors top of you can. With or without the jacket is okay.

• Without the jacket I have horrible gross back acne and this top is probably the nicest quality and non scubby looking thing I have lol. :(

• Then work with what you have girl! Is your hair long enough to put in a bun? Keep it professional. You'll be fine and good luck to you! 😉