Is it okay to wear my hair down for a job interview?

I was planning on wearing it curled and down but over to one side kind of just natural. I don't want to wear a "business" bun or pony tail because I'm very insecure about my hairy neck and it will make me feel awkward therefore I will act insecure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a boss I could care less what your hair looks like at the job interview

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay awesome :) thanks a lot good to know

• But I don't really run a professional company we run more of a farm and oilfield company

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally believe in doing what makes you feel comfortable however in a business setting the more neutral and manly you appear the more likely business men will hire you. it's a sexist fact of life unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not really business type stuff I shouldn't have said that it's for a warehouse type job like labeling and packing/ sorting etc. For a vape shop

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Rock it how ever you feel confident.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Do something that is professional but also makes you feel comfortable or the interview will be awkward. You need to be in a place where you aren't thinking about your insecurities. What about a half up half down style?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have worn mine down. Wore it down a few days ago to a promotion interview, and got the job. I have a full fringe and my hair goes down to my bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some nair and let that set for 5 minutes on your neck, then wipe it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your hair will be fine down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes