Is it okay to wear my hair down for a job interview?

I was planning on wearing it curled and down but over to one side kind of just natural. I don't want to wear a "business" bun or pony tail because I'm very insecure about my hairy neck and it will make me feel awkward therefore I will act insecure.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• As a boss I could care less what your hair looks like at the job interview

• Okay awesome :) thanks a lot good to know

• But I don't really run a professional company we run more of a farm and oilfield company

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally believe in doing what makes you feel comfortable however in a business setting the more neutral and manly you appear the more likely business men will hire you. it's a sexist fact of life unfortunately

• It's not really business type stuff I shouldn't have said that it's for a warehouse type job like labeling and packing/ sorting etc. For a vape shop