What is your opinion on dead sea salt for the bath?

what is your opinion on dead sea salt for the bath?

• i think it's beneficial to health
  • i don't think it's beneficial to health
  • i have no idea
    Vote C

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard some Mixed martial arts fighters use those, but I am not exactly sure what they do and their health benefits. So like you just put those in the bathtub and how long do you lay in the tub with those inside?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dead sea salt is extremely beneficial health wise. But it defers from person to person. If your not the type to detox your body and eat healthier foods without all of that junk, it may not do the job you expect it to do unless you clean out. But it's like Epsom salt, but 100% better. It's always best to get products that are made in Israel if your looking to try dead sea salt. And make sure it authentic.