What is your opinion on dead sea salt for the bath?

what is your opinion on dead sea salt for the bath?

• i think it's beneficial to health
    Vote A
  • i don't think it's beneficial to health
    Vote B
  • i have no idea
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard some Mixed martial arts fighters use those, but I am not exactly sure what they do and their health benefits. So like you just put those in the bathtub and how long do you lay in the tub with those inside?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dead sea salt is extremely beneficial health wise. But it defers from person to person. If your not the type to detox your body and eat healthier foods without all of that junk, it may not do the job you expect it to do unless you clean out. But it's like Epsom salt, but 100% better. It's always best to get products that are made in Israel if your looking to try dead sea salt. And make sure it authentic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't bathe (I shower. I have had, at times an eczema-like condition. When I surfed in the summer and spent a lot of time in the ocean, it disappeared. So, i think it's beneficial to health.

1|0
    0|0
  • You won't be able to submerge, you'll just float on the top like a waterlilly. Might get cold :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you using the salt for any purposes ( skin conditions etc ) ?
    Or just because you want too?

Sea salt can help various skin conditions otherwise I am not certain it will be much help.

1|0
    0|0
  • most likely not better than any other salt for the bath but they can charge you much more. -> waste of money

1|0
    0|0
  • I BROUGHT a lot FROM JORDAN!! ITS THE BEST OMG

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what bath salts are, Coco.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red sea salt is the best. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as any other salt for a bath

1|0
    0|0
  • We use them a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • As healthy as any other salt, I guess...

1|0
    0|0
  • its awesome girl <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea

1|0
    0|0
  • they have good marketing hehe

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Salt is salt, whether natural or artificial. It may contain trace elements that your body needs, but the question is whether your body will absorb them by just adding to the water

2|0
    0|0
  • I still think it's salt from mines just packaged that way so companies can raise the prices for the name. No one wants to kosher bath salts.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's beneficial to health, I heard lots of good stuff about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • warm bath of epson salt help me with muscular pain or sore muscles. Even swollen knees/ joints.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're better off just buying plain Epsom salts.

1|0
    0|1
  • it's an excellent idea!!

1|0
    0|0
  • salt had life? 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think itls healthy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes