The word thicc?

what do guys mean by thicc... cause guys say girls are thicc but its never of girls with big tummies and i have a big tummy... it makes me really insecure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• mostly has to do with girls who are plumpy with a large hourglass shape or pear shape body type. the right amount of fat to turn on guys who love big thighs, big round ass, and something to grab on during sex positions.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i dont have that lmao... im just plump

• you could work on that if you are concerned or want to be thicc. if not then you dont have to worry about it because it is just preferences that men like and there are a lot of preferences that each men like differently

Most Helpful Girl

• It changes guy to guy some say for chubby girls and some say for curvy girls

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A thick woman means a very shapely woman. She isn't fat or skinny. She is well proportioned. She has enough meat on her bones in all the right places such as the thighs , the hips and the butt. She doesn't have a flabby belly or cellulite. She is not fat. she has fuller breasts. Some prefer her to be curvy , voluptuous and toned. She can be thick athletic , thick with assets , thick chubby , voluptuous thick or super thick.---Since you have a big tummy , I can classify you as Pudgy

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem thick lol

0|1
    1|0
  • When they say that to you call them thallow

0|0
    0|0
  • bigger thighs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2