How to tame curly hair?

I have extreme curly hair and it's super frizzy. How do I tame it so I can wear it curly to school. by the way I straighten my hair everyday and it's a lot of work

22

Most Helpful Guy

• curly/wavy naturally tend to be dry. how often do you wash your hair?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Every other day

• also, use a leave-in conditioner after you shower while your hair is towel-dried to help hold in moisture. you'll notice the difference in the morning

• what shampoo do you use?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have exactely the same problem but ifound a solution! okay so before you go to bed you take a shower so your hair is wet and then you brush it. then you put quite some styling mousse in you hair and after that you use a technique called plopping. it's basically putting a t-shirt on your head like a turban (search for 'plopping hair' on Google for tons of video's and articles about it) and then leave the t-shirt on for the night. the next morning you can just take it off and you're ready to go. it may sound weird but it really works

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE