How do you go from wearing a chest binder to not wearing it?

i have a big chest but im thin so i used to bind but i want to stop and wear proper bras and all but i dont want people to suddenly think i went through surgery. i would wear a bra and a sports bra but theyre still big even then

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were a college student this would be one thing.

NOBODY WILL THINK A 15 YEAR OLD GOT A BOOB JOB. In not sure there's a doctor in the country who would even be willing to perform one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps try gradually (like over the course of a few months) loosening the binder little-by-little, and when the binder is loose enough, you can work your way to sports bras, and then eventually to just a regular bra; that way, the people who are used to seeing you daily (like at school) will not be so shocked when you finally get to the point of wearing just a regular bra.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that's not usually how binders work, some of them have hook-and-eye clips like a bra and some look like weird sports bras (so no adjustment) either way there's not much room for gradual adjustment

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You're better off just not worrying what people think. I'm sure you'll feel free in more ways than one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol just wear a bra and if anyone asks just tell the truth that you used a chest binder. No need to inconvienence yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • bra are easily available in all siZes so why problem for you in selecting

0|0
    0|0
  • troll

0|0
    0|0
    • no im not

• ok, then just wear a bra and go one with life.

anyone who thinks a 15 year old girl got a boob job, is a tool!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes