Girls, can a guy's behavior alone make him attractive?

If a guy has some physical flaws like having a few zits or being too skinny, is he still likable as long as he doesn't let his appearance change his behavior?

I've been fighting poor body image and trying to be more confident in hopes that it will positively impact girl's opinions of me. I've gotten to the point where it's pretty easy to talk to anyone, regardless of how attractive or popular they are.

Is it all in vain?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think personality is more important than looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• When research was done on the topic, it was found that men "rate" women higher than average on a regular basis, but we have a very general view of what is attractive and not at a woman.

Women on the other hand, generally "rate" male looks under average more often, but have a very broad range of what they find attractive. what is a 3 or 4 to one woman, was shown to be rated an 8 by another.

So when you talk attractiveness, many criteria matter and you are definitely fitting the criteria of certain ladies.

this is not pep talk, this is factual information. hope it helped your confidence.