For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?

• For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#1
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#2
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#3
    Vote C
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#4
    Vote D
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#5
    Vote E
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#6
    Vote F
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#7
    Vote G

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I like #1 the most. Lovely color, form fitting with some chest showing... that's super hot. The 3/4 sleeves are very nice too. #6 would be my backup choice for the same reasons, but it also has a waist which can be very flattering. Good luck, I bet any choice will look fantastic!

• thank you very much for answering... i think they are the most graceful as well :)

• you're very welcome! let us know what you get

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one. It looks simple and nice.

• that is m y favorite i just dont know about it bc i might feel self conscious showing skin around my bfs family. its for a family gathering which is why im going long :)

• Thank you !

• Thanks for the MHO