For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?

• For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#1
    Vote A
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#2
    Vote B
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#3
    Vote C
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#4
    Vote D
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#5
    Vote E
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#6
    Vote F
  • For those who like long dresses... Which style long dress do you like the best (I am using my gift card on one)?#7
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like #1 the most. Lovely color, form fitting with some chest showing... that's super hot. The 3/4 sleeves are very nice too. #6 would be my backup choice for the same reasons, but it also has a waist which can be very flattering. Good luck, I bet any choice will look fantastic!

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you very much for answering... i think they are the most graceful as well :)

• Show All
    • you're very welcome! let us know what you get

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one. It looks simple and nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • that is m y favorite i just dont know about it bc i might feel self conscious showing skin around my bfs family. its for a family gathering which is why im going long :)

• Show All
    • Thank you !

• Thanks for the MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• the second one is the nicest, but it really depends on you, and which dress suits your body and personality the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 6. (Hard to tell with the pic sizes.) Some of the others are gorgeous, but too much for casual wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 4 dress will make you gorgeous :) I am sure you will look soooo beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 and #6 are good. rest are also okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Six.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes