Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?

curiousnorway s

In my country there aren't so many good looking people in my opinion and plus I'm a bit picky. But I thinks there's many good looking people in South-Europe, Asia and Middle-east compared to my country. I've been in Italy and even the average there looked better than the average in Norway.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?
#BeautyInCountry #Country #Beauty

People I finds good looking.
Afghanistan (Middle-east)
Some are so beautiful that they keep their looks when they gets older.
Nathalie Emmanuel (Actor) is British, but have Caribbean heritage.

Native American.
Iranian people. (Middle-east) Most in the crowd are average, but still above the average Norwegian in my opinion.
Iranian girls.
Add Opinion