Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?

In my country there aren't so many good looking people in my opinion and plus I'm a bit picky. But I thinks there's many good looking people in South-Europe, Asia and Middle-east compared to my country. I've been in Italy and even the average there looked better than the average in Norway.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?#BeautyInCountry #Country #Beauty

People I finds good looking.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Afghanistan (Middle-east)
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Some are so beautiful that they keep their looks when they gets older.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Nathalie Emmanuel (Actor) is British, but have Caribbean heritage.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Native American.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Iranian people. (Middle-east) Most in the crowd are average, but still above the average Norwegian in my opinion.
Do you think there are many good looking people in your country and do you think it's more abroad?Iranian girls.

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's lots of good looking people in my country for abroad, I only been in Spain and people weren't my type. After to what I saw in movie there's lot of people attractive in Netherland, Germany, Nordic country and China.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thinks Dutch, German and many other Nordic people looks like Norwegian people. So there aren't that many good looking people among them either. There are many good looking people in China. But the thing in China is that many of them looks too young, and especially these with the Kpop similar style. They may be 20 - 30, but look 12. There's also people with a nerdy style that makes them look like students.

• They don't look the same at all. To me Norwegian look similar to British. They have a more round face than Dutch and Swedish.
      German too look very different from the other Nordic country, they have "bigger" feature. While Dutch / Swedish have more "delicate" feature.
      After it's what I noticed in movie, show, and what I saw by their average face (there's a youtube video who show the different face of people in the world).

For China I only know them by Chinese drama and I don't think they look that young. I never see a Chinese looking 12 while being 20 or 30.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're are many attractive people around me in the US. Also just got back from 3 months in Indonesia and saw lots of attractive people as well. Not part if the question, but I'm always and forever will be into personality over looks

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not surprised there's many lookers in the US, even though there's stereotypes about junk food and obesity there. US have a larger population than Norway and there's a lot more diversity. There's difference ethnicity/races and difference mixes.

• Yeah, the obesity part isn't really the most accurate in most instances. Personally enjoy all ethnicities

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Turkey is very diverse. In my city people here are average looking generally. But If you go to ─░zmir you will see girls like this;
    imgkelebek.hurriyet.com.tr/.../01.jpg
    I've visited Germany, Netherlands, USA and France. German people are not that holy good looking but above average. French are very good looking. Netherlands have many 10/10s. (Especially guys) USA people are diverse. Both averages and hotties are around. I've met some Norwegians in Comenius project also. Their guys are hot af but girls are just like angels...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I think the Danes are beautiful. A lot of them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of attractive people in the world lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Every country has at least some beautiful people but I was amazed by the amount of 10s in the netherlands lol

1|1
    0|0
    • I hasn't seen so many in Netherlands. But there's a lot in the Middle-east, South-Europe and some Asian countries in my opinion. But it's long time ago last time I visited it, so I can't remember that well.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes