Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?

I am a big fan of her hairstyle. I want to ask that can I get any of the hairsyles as shown in photos which I are posted by me?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?Can a guy have a hairstyle like Scarlett Johansson?
  • Yes😇
    Vote A
  • No😖
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, am sure I have seen those on a couple of guys before. It looks more masculine to be honest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they seem alright. Except the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are pretty man like so you can have them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it'd take a while to grow

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Hi yes what a boldly gay way to be you go be a shorty it's your birthday 🎉 with girls hair style and then head straight to the club the boys will shoot a little something on the dew you are going to have fun I mean so much. Fun. Yeah!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I did not understand some points of your reply. Can you please explain me in detail by rephrasing your reply?
      I mean I can not understand the meaning of shorty and boys will shoot a dew amd I will have a lot of fun.
      Can you please explain me how would I have a lot od fun?

• it would look normal, maybe a guy would pull it off better who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do whatever you want man, just don't be afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering the fact that it's a dude's cut, of course. Feminism is getting out of hand tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've seen plenty of guys with hair like that. It's really more masculine then feminine in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in fact I personally think it looks way better on men since it's a more masculine hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a try. You may look like a pretty boi but if that's your goal shoot for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • what does a pretty boi mean?

• I used to in 7th grade then ellen degenerous stole it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah ofc... and also she has a guy's haircut anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • See girls? This is what happens when you become a feminist. She's not even hot anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes