People always say that a woman can be hot and fat... but what about guys?

SOOO many people on Social Media always say things like "a girl should be a bit big and men are bad for wanting thin women." But WHAT ABOUT GUYS. How come people never say this about guys? What so guys have to be fit and in good shape but girls can not work on their bodies? Is this what people think? Unfair in my opinion

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because societies standards aren't the same for men and women, women are favored highly in almost every regard.

-They choose Parenthood or not, men cannot opt out, if they try, they go to jail or pay child support.

-Women get scholarships and grants for being women, men do not

-Female genital mutilation is illegal, male genital mutilation is not.

-Females can destroy a man's life with a false rape claim, but can would be laughed at if he said he was raped.

-Women can vote for president without being forced to sign up to be drafted into the military.

-Women have the right to be assumed caregivers for children. Women are 80% more likely to get custody of a child in divorce.

-many more.

0|0
    0|0
    • True. I think men are actually treated worse than women are. Why no ones doing anything about it I don't know,

• Look up Mens right movement. It exists.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Men like pretty features like big boobs, butts, meat on the bones. A nice face can get away with things, girl or guy. It's never said about guys bc there are women who are with fat guys who value them for providing and caring and look past looks. Fat is not hot to me, it's unhealthy and looks gelatinous, whoever is saying it is their doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny I've heard the opposite..
    It's always us women getting criticism for our weight

2|0
    0|1
  • honestly yeah you can be bigger and attractive. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
  • I firstly saw the "dad bod" hype, only after that came the "plus size women are beautiful".

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It is unfair that larger men aren't given a second glance, especially how everyone is saying "big is beautiful" for women. However I have met a few women who have told me they like men with a little more meat on them. Not sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of a guy's attractiveness comes from having a chiseled face and sharp jaw.

That requires low bodyfat.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder so anyone can like anyone, you be you and someone will always be out therešŸ¤œ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes