People always say that a woman can be hot and fat... but what about guys?

SOOO many people on Social Media always say things like "a girl should be a bit big and men are bad for wanting thin women." But WHAT ABOUT GUYS. How come people never say this about guys? What so guys have to be fit and in good shape but girls can not work on their bodies? Is this what people think? Unfair in my opinion

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Because societies standards aren't the same for men and women, women are favored highly in almost every regard.

-They choose Parenthood or not, men cannot opt out, if they try, they go to jail or pay child support.

-Women get scholarships and grants for being women, men do not

-Female genital mutilation is illegal, male genital mutilation is not.

-Females can destroy a man's life with a false rape claim, but can would be laughed at if he said he was raped.

-Women can vote for president without being forced to sign up to be drafted into the military.

-Women have the right to be assumed caregivers for children. Women are 80% more likely to get custody of a child in divorce.

-many more.

• True. I think men are actually treated worse than women are. Why no ones doing anything about it I don't know,

• Look up Mens right movement. It exists.