Which product is the most moisturizing for the skin?

I have eczema, so I honestly need something that will not dry out my skin. I usually use Dove, but I also used Olay, Aveeno, and Nivea. I like them all, but I need a staple product.
  • Dove
    Vote A
  • Olay
    Vote B
  • Nivea
    Vote C
  • Aveeno
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have super dry skin, especially in the winter. I use Eucerin. I don't know if it's the best, but it's better than the other's I have tried.

I've used Flexitol on my feet which get dry and cracked. It works way better than the Gold Bond I'm using now. Flexitol isn't sold locally any more, but I'll get it online when the Gold Bond runs out.

I've heard that Aveeno is good but haven't used it myself. I think you really need to experiment and use whatever works best for you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I whip my own shea butter and essential oils for all over mosisturizer, Aveeno is probably more natural than the lot.. and non comedogenic but still it's not hydrating for the skin...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The absolute best product (and natural) is Renew lotion by Melaluca. Melaluca is a online company that sells natural products that work exceptionally. i use the facial cleansing system also and it works absolutely perfect (it is also way better than proactiv).

1|0
    0|0
  • i use goldbond. there's multiple ones for specific skin. but bath and body works or lush should have good ones. well lush does. I have tried the stress relief moisturizer at bath and body works and its good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hada Labo gokujyun lotion and then follow up with the Joseon beauty of dynasty cream. Then seal all of that in with a layer of Vaseline. 100% effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • La Mer

1|0
    0|0
  • You might look into PAULA'S CHOICE products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Olay

0|0
    0|0
  • Lube

0|0
    0|0
  • I use baby oil

1|0
    1|0
  • Any moisturiser should be good. I forget what I used when I had it, mine was partly stress related

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• The good old Nivea cream in the round blue packaging usually does the job. I've always preferred moisturizers based of glycerin, I find that my skin quickly absorbs the product. Other good moisturizers would be one from Murad. I've heard that the brand Murad has a really good quality selection. If you have eczema then it's best to use creams that are specifically designed for your body condition, a good one to choose is Eucerin Eczema Relief.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any Oil of Olay is the Best from the Rest Product to Moisturize and to also Keep those Wrinkles Away Today.
    Good Luck. xx

2|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil... google it. It has many uses and healing properties. You can use it to cook, moisturize... many uses. A lot of those moisturizers mentioned on here have chemicals in them. The seep into your skin and who knows what cancers they might cause. Keep it natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have eczema too. I really like Dove, but what probably is best for your skin is pure, natural butters like Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • use olive oil and put over the dry skin and wash it out with soap and cold water

0|0
    1|0
  • None of them, i use : Ives rocher, Pierre Ricaud, the body shop, Clinic, natessance

0|0
    0|0
  • Use natural remedies like coconut or olive oil or shea butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try body butters and avoid anything with alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dove does wonders..

1|0
    0|0
  • Aveeno works great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clinique :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Palmers cream is quite moisturising as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on you're skin type. For me personally, Olay is my favorite and I have dry skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • ─░ncluding natural stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes