Which product is the most moisturizing for the skin?

I have eczema, so I honestly need something that will not dry out my skin. I usually use Dove, but I also used Olay, Aveeno, and Nivea. I like them all, but I need a staple product.
  • Dove
  • Olay
  • Nivea
    Vote C
  • Aveeno
    Vote D

1610

Most Helpful Guy

• I have super dry skin, especially in the winter. I use Eucerin. I don't know if it's the best, but it's better than the other's I have tried.

I've used Flexitol on my feet which get dry and cracked. It works way better than the Gold Bond I'm using now. Flexitol isn't sold locally any more, but I'll get it online when the Gold Bond runs out.

I've heard that Aveeno is good but haven't used it myself. I think you really need to experiment and use whatever works best for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I whip my own shea butter and essential oils for all over mosisturizer, Aveeno is probably more natural than the lot.. and non comedogenic but still it's not hydrating for the skin...