Girls, what do you wear when you feel fat?

You know those days when you just feel "fat?" I know fat isn't a feeling, but I think you know what I'm talking about. This could be after eating a ton the night before, or sometimes I just wake up and look in the mirror and feel like I look chubbier than usual.
By the way, I'm not overweight or anything, I think I'm average... but we all have those days when we feel especially insecure, don't we? What do you wear to make yourself feel better?

81

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have to go out in public, an oversized button-up shirt and a pair of stretchy leggings. If I have the option of lounging at home, on the other hand, sweats and a hoodie!