Make up or no make up?

Make up or no make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna be one of those guys who just says no makeup not to sound nice and to keep people from thinking he's a jerk... I know you're out there even if I can't be sure who you are...

Anyways, I like makeup. Wearing makeup is like wearing nice clothes. It just makes you look nice. It's not something where it's horrible, just like it's not a bad thing when someone isn't wearing nice clothes. It's just something that can make someone look nice. I like it when people look nice, I don't dislike someone for having little or no desire to wear makeup, that's their choice, but I don't deny that makeup generally makes people look prettier.

Too much makeup does bother me. If someone looks like they spent an hour getting their eyebrows just right it bugs me, because it shows that a person puts too much value in their looks.

3|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if my skin is flawless then I'll definitely go for no makeup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Limited makeup. Things like concealer, lipstick, and the like are fine, but if you are spending more than five minutes, it's probably more than you need.

2|0
    1|0
  • If i had a penny every time i saw this damn question!

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't seen this question on the website whilst i wouldn't have asked it.

• Stay here for 5'. You ll see it plenty of times!

• Well unfortnately i dont live on this website. So sorry you've seen it so many times.

• I'd rather wake up next to the same person I fell asleep next to. If I was to take a 10/10 home, then she took off her make-up and was a 3 without it, I'd be upset. Just be yourself, don't be fake.

1|0
    1|0
  • whatever the girl is more comfy with

however, overdoing make is always a no no, keep it natural

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's ugly, makeup helps a lot. If she's pretty, too much makeup can lower her appeal.

2|0
    1|0
  • No make up

1|0
    2|0
  • no make, its attractive and real for connection

1|0
    0|0
  • kdot says no

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Makeup. But once you start applying products that I don't know the name of, you've gone too far

1|1
    0|0
  • Makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • make up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes