Make up or no make up?

Make up or no make up?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna be one of those guys who just says no makeup not to sound nice and to keep people from thinking he's a jerk... I know you're out there even if I can't be sure who you are...

Anyways, I like makeup. Wearing makeup is like wearing nice clothes. It just makes you look nice. It's not something where it's horrible, just like it's not a bad thing when someone isn't wearing nice clothes. It's just something that can make someone look nice. I like it when people look nice, I don't dislike someone for having little or no desire to wear makeup, that's their choice, but I don't deny that makeup generally makes people look prettier.

Too much makeup does bother me. If someone looks like they spent an hour getting their eyebrows just right it bugs me, because it shows that a person puts too much value in their looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• if my skin is flawless then I'll definitely go for no makeup