What do you think of waist training?

let's just say you eat healthy and you exercise, but you got yourself a corset simply for the small waist. is that okay? i've seen many people claiming that it squishes organs, but in my opinion i think if you do it moderately and not too tight, corsets aren't bad for you. also, can you exercise with a corset on? some say yes and some say no. also what is the healthy duration to wear one everyday?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear it while exercising
    We should wear comfy clothes while working out
    Rest I don't know anything about corset

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a corset.. dont do corsets with training. Get the breathable, stretchy waist bands. They work really well and it feels a lot better knowing you really worked for it, just wanted the extrs dip. I would know. Corsets are a little too permanent anyway. Its not as healthy and your body doesn't like it. But ya know, you do you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• don't exercise with it. and don"t overdo it with a corset, be pretty bad especially at your young age

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• definitely dont excersise with it- it will be bad for your breathing and it will take longer to get fit. if you really insist on using one, maybe half an hour- an hour twice a day,  3−5 times a week. but its better not to, try to find another way cause itl most likely just end up hurting u and not helping you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not good for you to wear the corsets. It begins to move your organs in different spots, adjusting to the corset. Which isn't good because for women, it's bad if you would want a kid in the future.. that's what I read.

0|0
    0|0
  • with belts and belly bands, sure why not?

I am a bit IFY about corsets seeing that some makes your waist small to the point of suffocating your organs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to get a waist training for myself bit I'm too young. As soon as I can afford, I'll get my own waist training and spanx. And no better not workout with waist training.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont use it. You are ruining your body and it sure as hell will tell you in some years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do waist trainer and also go to the gym everyday and I have got amazing results from it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd much rather not harm myself needlessly :/

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid. Harmful to your body too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its good to help get a smaller waist

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything to get myself a shape

0|0
    0|0
  • don't overdo it like be very careful as it's not the best for your body