What do you think of waist training?

let's just say you eat healthy and you exercise, but you got yourself a corset simply for the small waist. is that okay? i've seen many people claiming that it squishes organs, but in my opinion i think if you do it moderately and not too tight, corsets aren't bad for you. also, can you exercise with a corset on? some say yes and some say no. also what is the healthy duration to wear one everyday?

132

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear it while exercising
    We should wear comfy clothes while working out
    Rest I don't know anything about corset

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a corset.. dont do corsets with training. Get the breathable, stretchy waist bands. They work really well and it feels a lot better knowing you really worked for it, just wanted the extrs dip. I would know. Corsets are a little too permanent anyway. Its not as healthy and your body doesn't like it. But ya know, you do you.