Is this too extreme?

Would you let your 3-4 year old daughter wear this TOP?Is this too extreme?

Updates:
This is called a body suit by the way.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a 3-4y old is to never be left without someone looking after so I have no problem with that. looks like balett clothes

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I won't but that's because I am quite on the modesty side, think religion.
    But also because I don't like how the bottom part looks. I am going to dress my daughter pretty, but not that.
    That piece does not look pretty at all.

For babies, I get it, it's convenient, specially to carry but for a toddler, nah. It looks as if I am trying to dress her like an older woman, to follow the fashion trends that's popping up on social media.

Not a follower of those.

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• My daughter did and she turned out alright, lol. She is a high powered energetic defense attorney practicing law in NEW YORK. I'll tell you this though, if anyone would have been caught looking at her funny, I'd have killed that person. The girl is too young for any of these clothes to be considered "revealing".

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope
    looks kinda like some kind of swim suit though

1|1
    0|0
    • Its a top from river island!

• That outfit kind of reminds me of some of the dressiest that was worn back in the southern state like Mississippi, Alabama and other I though they was nice looking dress it show just as much as some of the bathing suit we put on are kids at that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's for dancing, yes. But if it just for daily activity, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • She should wear something like a skirt to cover the lower part.

• No its not for dancing, river island are classing this as a top!

• Kinda danger for little girls to wear. It may turns on some pedophiles. At least, it should have something to cover the lower part.

• NEVER

0|1
    0|0
  • She's 3, I don't think that matters at that age.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes why not?

2|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't let her. yes it is too extreme.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope... won't...

0|0
    0|0
  • no way

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I don't really see how it's extreme?
    Of course it'd have a skirt, shorts or tights over the bottom to complete an outfit to leave the house in but it's not exactly risquΓ©?

1|0
    0|0
    • Two top pictures you have shown are different to my picture. Mines a body suit which adults wear. They are a top and swim suit.

• Show All
    • Lol have to agree to disagree then

• πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

• If it's not a swimsuit then no I wouldn't or at least have a skirt or pants for the bottom

0|1
    1|0
  • Sure. Of course she would have a skirt or pants with it but I don't see why not. It'd be very cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but I know that she will be wearing a skirt or a shorts with that beside it's your child don't ask us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would! Finish off the outfit with a cute skirt or pants!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, since she'd be wearing pants. It's just a shoulder crop top. No big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is cute, but with a skirt or something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's adorable?

3|0
    0|0
  • Seems a bit much for my taste

0|1
    0|0
  • Yess

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine too me!

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's to dance ballet or to swim, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, she would be way to young for that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • According to Wikipedia: A top is an item of clothing that covers at least the chest, but which usually covers most of the upper human body between the neck and the waistline.[1] The bottom of tops can be as short as mid-torso, or as long as mid-thigh. Men's tops are generally paired with pants, and women's with pants or skirts.

See, this is worn with pants or skirts, so it's not even revealing (unless a 3 years old's shoulders are considered sexual)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with a skirt or pants not alone tho

1|0
    0|0
  • no she is baby. It's kind of what they wear anyways with the Pam Pam.(pamper) it's fine

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah I'd let her. it's not super revealing or anything

4|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes