Is this too extreme?

Would you let your 3-4 year old daughter wear this TOP?Is this too extreme?

This is called a body suit by the way.

2011

Most Helpful Guy

• a 3-4y old is to never be left without someone looking after so I have no problem with that. looks like balett clothes

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I won't but that's because I am quite on the modesty side, think religion.
    But also because I don't like how the bottom part looks. I am going to dress my daughter pretty, but not that.
    That piece does not look pretty at all.

For babies, I get it, it's convenient, specially to carry but for a toddler, nah. It looks as if I am trying to dress her like an older woman, to follow the fashion trends that's popping up on social media.

Not a follower of those.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE