Girls, What type of a bra would you wear with this dress?

Girls, What type of a bra would you wear with this dress?I am gonna be wearing this dress soon so i was wondering which type of a bra would be suitable?
Girls, What type of a bra would you wear with this dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don`t they have like nipple bras or whatever they`re called? They would be perfect for that dress. If you wear something with straps and everything, I think it will totally take away the focus both back and front...

By the way, what an amazing dress! What`s the occasion?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• You have to get one of those gel like silicone bras that stick on yourself. They only go on the front. Here's a picture of how they look: www.bluemaize.net/im/bras/strapless-gel-bra-0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • no bra. but you can always do the old tape under the boobs trick to keep them supported and retain them so they dont just pop free

0|0
    0|0
  • You either need a backless strapless bra or no bra at all. In that dress I'd probably go braless

0|0
    0|0
  • A strapless bra.
    Or, you could find some sort of similar coloured bralett but I really think it would ruin the dress.
    My God that's a beautiful dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear the backless &a strapless like @GirlExMachina recommended

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could wear a dress like that but I wouldn't want people to see the scars on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're smaller than a C, you should choose another dress. If you are larger in the chest area (DD+), chose something else

0|0
    0|0
  • No bra would be my first choose but you can get push-up sticky bras that might work

0|0
    0|0
  • you should wear the strapless ones they sell them on Instagram
    @curvecontrol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nipple cover pasties or invisible strapless bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have my seamstress see one in

0|0
    0|0
  • No bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick on bra

0|0
    0|0
  • none.