What comes into your mind about Indian Guys and girls? Be brutal honest?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• What comes into my mind about Indians? There gorgeous tradition dresses and jewelries , im so in love with 😂😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian guys and girls in the real world are as varied as with any other races and cultures. There are honest Indians, handsome Indians, beautiful Indians, Indian geniuses, hard working Indians, etc. Then there will be assholes, lazy people and criminals, again like with any other race/culture.

There is a certain negative representation of Indians on this site because there are a number of low level Indian users who only come here for sexual activity and they don't even take the time to pretend otherwise. That is very noticeable and it's creepy. However, nobody said that it's a true representation of millions of people, it clearly isn't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE