Your last clothing purchase... annnnd GO?

Mine was a purple dress shirt for work, a brown/black belt, and some Cole Haan brown Oxfords... probably the nicest pair of shoes I've ever owned. They will be taken care of! :D

168

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... I, I don't remember. I'm not a big clothing buyer. Maybe a black belt for work because my old one broke. But that was in January lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A raincoat. It will be time for some new dress shirts soon though.

As for shoes though, personally, I recommend Johnston & Murphy. Those are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Noted... they've got some nice stuff, yeah.

• I got a REALLY great wool coat for the winter months from them. Their summer stuff doesn't look too bad either, but I'm not really in the market right now.

• I had a shirt and V-neck sweater from them... didn't mind it, but my thing is that they look a little "old" in my opinion... like I want something a little "younger" more "modern" business casual, but half of the time, it's like you have to sacrifice a bit in quality for something that's a little more trendy.