Your last clothing purchase... annnnd GO?

Mine was a purple dress shirt for work, a brown/black belt, and some Cole Haan brown Oxfords... probably the nicest pair of shoes I've ever owned. They will be taken care of! :D

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... I, I don't remember. I'm not a big clothing buyer. Maybe a black belt for work because my old one broke. But that was in January lol

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A raincoat. It will be time for some new dress shirts soon though.

As for shoes though, personally, I recommend Johnston & Murphy. Those are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Noted... they've got some nice stuff, yeah.

• I got a REALLY great wool coat for the winter months from them. Their summer stuff doesn't look too bad either, but I'm not really in the market right now.

• I had a shirt and V-neck sweater from them... didn't mind it, but my thing is that they look a little "old" in my opinion... like I want something a little "younger" more "modern" business casual, but half of the time, it's like you have to sacrifice a bit in quality for something that's a little more trendy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• A silk navy sleep shirt with my initials embroidered on the chest.
    Already regret it

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't be confident it was the most recent, but a graffiti-style shirt from Forever 21 (I'm actually wearing it now lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • A graphic tee. It has this funny looking female character on it, and I love how quirky it is 😋.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black high waisted spandex shorts, and a really pretty sports bra. For yoga :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I bought some new underwear a couple of days ago, I think, nothing special or too interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• this is sort of embarassing but the last thing I got was a nice pink night gown for my girlfriend. I was at the mall, saw it, and knew that she'd love it so I sent her a picture of it and she told me to get it :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Good question, it's been a while. Probably work jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • a few zipper hoodies, but already a few months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overpriced hoodie.

I love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • A light jacket for like $7

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes