Does faux leather jackets not look as good as real leather jackets? Can a faux leather jacket still look good?

I always thought that the look of wearing a leather jacket looks cool. But since they are experience I got a fake leather jacket. Do you think that still looks good, can anyone tell? Isn't most "leather" jackets you see on people faux anyway?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with wearing faux leather jackets. They still look nice in my opinion. Yes a lot of the jackets you get in clothing stores in your local mall are faux.

It'll be hard to tell. Don't think you'd need to worry

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• False leather is lighter and allows for more articulation. As for appearance I can't tell the difference.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE