Does faux leather jackets not look as good as real leather jackets? Can a faux leather jacket still look good?

I always thought that the look of wearing a leather jacket looks cool. But since they are experience I got a fake leather jacket. Do you think that still looks good, can anyone tell? Isn't most "leather" jackets you see on people faux anyway?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with wearing faux leather jackets. They still look nice in my opinion. Yes a lot of the jackets you get in clothing stores in your local mall are faux.

It'll be hard to tell. Don't think you'd need to worry

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• False leather is lighter and allows for more articulation. As for appearance I can't tell the difference.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• To me no, I have both and the false one really look bad next to the real one. Too you can have people making fun of you for it (although it can be only in my country).

0|1
    0|0
    • So people can tell easily?

• Generally yes except if the person really don't care about clothes and all. They would just be like "Oh a jacket".

• You should order leather jacket from good and popular brand. I would like to recommend you Fadcloset for real and best quality leather jacket

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it all depends on the design of them they can look good. And I assume that most of the time unless someone likes to buy designer clothes (more money to spend to get real leather) or rides a bike (the leather helps protect them) that most people buy faux leather

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i think it depends on the fact that , if you are fit enough, to wear jacket,

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear a fake ass leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes