What if a girl goes all natural and doesn't shave?

what are your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy that you're not in a relationship with, I say do what you want. I know that grooming hair whether it's shaving your legs, underarm, or bikini areas can be uncomfortable.. especially when the hair starts to grow back. If I was the guy that you you were with and you mentioned what you wanted to do, I'd be happy that you shared that with me. It wouldn't bother me as long as the hair doesn't smell bad or get in the way. Besides, I think we would both be happier if you were comfortable. Those were my thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it doens't matter at all, if the person u are with doesn't like is not ur problem, if u like it do it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I don't believe women *have* to shave. It's your body you can do what you want. That said if you don't shave your pits and your legs, I'm not interested. If you don't shave or trim your pubic hairs, then I'm not going down on you. Just as your shaving is personal preference, so are my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem. One of my FWBs shaves her legs occasionally, but that's it. Hairy pits and monster bush. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to do it, go ahead. But not many guys are gunna like it

0|0
    0|0
  • just imagine how would it feel when you are going down on him and his hair goes in your nose. absolutely eewww

0|0
    1|0
  • i'll still have sex with her but it needs to be trimmed if she wants me to eat her out

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as your face has no visible hairs then its good. Facial hair is the biggest turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is okey for me. Natural is natural

1|1
    0|1
    • Guys down voting because I talked about my preferences and it doesn't match theirs...

Next time you have some pubic hair go eat it m8s

• lol respect dude

• eww..

0|1
    1|0
  • do what you want. a woman has hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No difference to me hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's gross

0|0
    0|0
  • thats fuckin disgusting

0|0
    1|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    1|0
  • Ugh I would vomit where I stand.

0|0
    1|0
  • 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • t wouldn't ever go with a girl like that. Hair isn't feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to happen.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 1

• A woman should do whatever she wants. Guys do it all the time. So should a woman.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes