What if a girl goes all natural and doesn't shave?

what are your thoughts?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy that you're not in a relationship with, I say do what you want. I know that grooming hair whether it's shaving your legs, underarm, or bikini areas can be uncomfortable.. especially when the hair starts to grow back. If I was the guy that you you were with and you mentioned what you wanted to do, I'd be happy that you shared that with me. It wouldn't bother me as long as the hair doesn't smell bad or get in the way. Besides, I think we would both be happier if you were comfortable. Those were my thoughts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it doens't matter at all, if the person u are with doesn't like is not ur problem, if u like it do it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE