How do I get my hair to be thick again?

my hair is long and wavy it has been thick all my life but for some reason I don't know why or what it is but it's been thinning and I feel like I'm going to be bald soon. I've always had a full head of hair too and don't really put heat on it and have put barely any products on it. The products are suppose to be healthy but what do I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Visit a hair specialist, if your hair is healthy and there is no underlying disease or genetic problem, trimming 1 to 3 inches off every 3 to 6 months depending on how fast your hair grows will cure split ends and help to thicken your hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you changed products recently?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nope

• Oh wow it can? Thank you for lmk that too! I need to get that check out then too if I go to the dr's just in case

• No problem at all, it definitely can cause hair loss and it totally stinks