I want to share my bad news and experience. If anyone has the same problem please write your personal story?

Yesterday i visited my doctor because i had accidents in my pants for 3 days. And my nightmare began yesterday and maybe will last forever. He told me that i am bladder and bowel incontinent, which means that i have to wear diapers everywhere and every day. No more panties, no more potty for me. Just diapers. My mom in order to make me feel better bought me pampers baby dry size 6 , its weird but they fits me very well because of my body type. Ok i need 6 or 7 changes in a day but at least i wear something cute. 3 days now my daily routine has changed, i put in my school bag 3 pampers and powder and baby wipes to face the day. I have difficulty to change my pampers at school but i will ignore all the girls who laugh at me in the school restrooms, because for some reason that i dont know we dont have doors. I have decide that i will fight this, i will not let it to make me to underestimate myself. I will finish the school and I will study.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• you are very brave girl. there is one good news for you. there is a cure for it. question is, are you willing to leave your doubts aside and work hard for it? if yes then start doing yoga. by yoga I mean not just simple stretching and breathing. Do ASANA and PRAMAYAM. look for a good teacher and your problem will be solved. om

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but that's not how it works. They do not diagnose you with permanent, untreatable incontinence after one doctor visit and only three incidents of the problem, especially when it wasn't caused by an obvious injury. And they don't just tell you "go home and wear baby nappies", even if you DO have the problem. They teach you how to cath. And they certainly would not have you changing them in the shared restrooms at school. Your mother would have talked to the school nurse about your medical need to use one of the private bathrooms on campus, and had a form and note signed by the doctor. Sorry sister, way too many holes in your story. Greece may be in austerity mode, but you're still a modern country in Europe, and your medical care is not that shoddy. Nope. Call me heartless. I just ain't buying it.

There are real children and adults who do have this problem, they deserve our kindness, understanding and sympathy.