What do you like to wear in summer? 🌞🌞?

I personally like wear men tank top and shorts. I can't bear the heat lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How does anyone wear anything comfortable in summer, over here it's been like 30-40C + with at least 70%+ humidity, at least where I've been around during summer. I'll just wear shorts or boxers, that's it. But if I'm heading out I'll put on a shirt only if I have to. If it's like just down to get something or put something out then I don't bother since there aren't many people and most of them where I live have seen me without clothes already lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wow. there's around 40% humidity here. it's hard without cool breeze

• Jeez that's sounds great haha, compared to what it's been like here before at least. Right now it's autumn/winter so it's not too bad, a little chilly in the morning though.
      Summer here just fucks us with no wind sometimes, the asphalt on the road even starts melting at some points

• Thanks for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• crop tops, shorts, skirts, summer dresses, tank tops with a knot tied. sometimes if I'm just hanging around the neighborhood I'll just wear a bikini top w shorts or a bikini bottoms w a long T-shirt. I live in Arizona so summer's can get pretty hot and I care more about staying cool than what I'm wearing or what people think of it tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to wear summer dress, skirts, short, jumpers, tank tops, crop tops... you know all the usually stuff. But I also sometimes just put on a bikini top with a throw over and shorts if I feel like it. Sandals are my go to, but converse and flip flops work too. 😝

0|1
    0|0
  • Shorts, and light long sleeve shirts, tanktops, t shirts, etc.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...916b025fca.jpg

Not this exact outfit but it's the closest I could find to my typical outfit.

0|2
    0|0
  • T-shirts and shorts

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• when am on my own, only boxers
    other than that light shorts and a tank top does the trick for me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes