Do you think it s unfair when people have plastic surgeries?

I have a lot of friends that are doing it and I think in general it s making the standard higher so like you need yo get to it to stay on track.
It s like makeup it adds up points but it s permanent.
Like most of my friends did their nose, lips and sometimes even injections to their face and they do look better now lol. With a bit of makeup in the eye they become a good 7-8 on a scale. Which sucks because you can t appreciate people who are naturally good looking

1332

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no guarantee that it will make them happier in any real sense, there is no guarantee of the permanence of the effect and it costs them a decent amount of money that could be spent on something else. People who start out on the road of plastic surgery often continue down that road and it's a fine balance between improvement and going too far. Look at the end result of some of the numerous plastic surgeries that celebrities have had. They look like melted waxworks.

Embrace your natural beauty. Your body doesn't need to be enhanced.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, no I wouldn't say it's unfair, it's a personal choice and desirable circumstances (aka money) allowing them to do so.
    I think it's more sad than unfair that a noticeable number of your circle feel so negatively about their looks that cosmetic surgery is wanted

• Well arabs are usually big on plastic surgery in general.
      I am not against the concept...
      But in general all theae surgeries are setting the bar even higher.
      Like theae instagram models as well with a butt and boob job and so on.

• Yea I don t like the 2nd pic at all πŸ˜…
      I like it as long as it s still natural looking. Like if you have some minor details to alter but not completely changing your physique

• Same 😊She's still amazingly stunning, they actually fit her face but she was lovely before that too