Guys which hairstyle would u like on a girl And Girls what is your fav among these?

51114

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh i like 4, 5, 8 and 9. I like long hair because ur able to style it, if u want to tie it up. But it also requires maintaining it from split ends or dryness which it takes a bit more care... and short ish is cute depends of u suite it or not. Like having hair inbetween short and growing it out long is nice.

Hair style on a guy.. i kinda like the short on sides and the huge poof on the top. But also like longish hair on a guy and the messy look as well. But i wish it was the 80s where they greased up their hair to look sexy and hot in movies lol.