Guys which hairstyle would u like on a girl And Girls what is your fav among these?

Guys which hairstyle would u like on a girl And Girls what is your fav among these?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh i like 4, 5, 8 and 9. I like long hair because ur able to style it, if u want to tie it up. But it also requires maintaining it from split ends or dryness which it takes a bit more care... and short ish is cute depends of u suite it or not. Like having hair inbetween short and growing it out long is nice.

Hair style on a guy.. i kinda like the short on sides and the huge poof on the top. But also like longish hair on a guy and the messy look as well. But i wish it was the 80s where they greased up their hair to look sexy and hot in movies lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 113

What Girls Said 50

• I am an afro chick, and to be honest I don't care what guys think when it comes to me hair... LOL

68.media.tumblr.com/.../...86gF1B1uafcu7o1_500.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I think number 1 can look really pretty on some girls, but it really depends on their face shape, some people can pull it off well.

Mine is probably number 4 at the moment because of my parting, but the general length is a little longer, having it like this is my favourite compared to other hairstyles I've had.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend said nr. 8 and 5, even 1 is sexy but it depends how you rock it and what faceshape you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1, it's my current haircut and I love it. I don't have to deal with the agony of hair not drying fast enough.

2|0
    0|0
  • It looks weird on drawings lol... kinda looks like Emma Watson though...

3 is the best for short hair, 4 for medium and 9 for long.

0|1
    0|0
  • 9 aka long hair suits me the best, so that's what I have but I had something similar to 5 two years ago. Luckily my hair grows fast lol

0|1
    0|0
  • #s 4 and 6 are my general style

longer hair is considered more feminine. but depending on face shape and hair texture, some are girls are just better suited for shorter styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love long hair
    So I'm picking the longest one on here #9
    But my hair is much longer than that (hip length).

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd choose to have the same hairstyle as 9 because it looks like it's the longest. I love long hair, always had. I'm growing mine out by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not number 1. That is a boys haircut, sorry.

0|0
    2|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes