Guys which hairstyle would u like on a girl And Girls what is your fav among these?

Guys which hairstyle would u like on a girl And Girls what is your fav among these?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh i like 4, 5, 8 and 9. I like long hair because ur able to style it, if u want to tie it up. But it also requires maintaining it from split ends or dryness which it takes a bit more care... and short ish is cute depends of u suite it or not. Like having hair inbetween short and growing it out long is nice.

Hair style on a guy.. i kinda like the short on sides and the huge poof on the top. But also like longish hair on a guy and the messy look as well. But i wish it was the 80s where they greased up their hair to look sexy and hot in movies lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 113

• 0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to go wrong with long hair (without bangs).
    Depending upon the girl and her face, long hair with bangs can work, as well as 2, 3, and 4 short styles. Number 1 takes a special face since so much facial shape is exposed, but for the right face, it's adorable

1|1
    0|0
  • The girl in question is the one which defines the concept of "favourite hairstyle" for a man. If I like you, then your hairstyle is the most attractive. Rest assure that your fingernails and hairstyle are somewhere at the bottom list of aspects I pay attention to when dating a girl :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like everyone 3 and above that is neat and decent... unless you have a medical condition I can't be with a woman that looks like a man... face wise... she would have to have the body of a goddess for me to talk to her... but if I found her to be the one I would do everything to get her, her covering...

0|1
    1|0
  • Out of the ones on here I prefer 7-9 but girls that cut their hair short usually doesn't look bad. My overall favorite hair style for girls is when they put their hair up in the messy bun thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 and up. But most women with really small chins look way better when they don't hide their foreheads in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 is Lisa
    4 is Tara
    5 is Lori
    6 is Julie
    7 is Megan
    9 is Wendy

Sorry, just some old girlfriends.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like no. 3. Too much hair gets in the way.
    A short and proportionately wider head is a feminine characteristic.
    This cut accentuates the width.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either 1 or -1. Okay I said -1 because 1 is short, boy cut hairstyle but -1 means it can be even more shorter than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 looks great, but I don't really have a preference from those. In the drawings, they all look good lol. I'm attracted to any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 through 9, and if she wants to go longer I am fine with that. Short hair makes girls look older, at least to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like long hair, in order would be 9,8,5 but sometime short haircut really fit some girls. Shorter than 1 is not my liking though

0|1
    0|0
  • 3,4 and 5... but they all have that Emma watson face so they are all lovely :")

1|0
    0|0
  • most of them are very nice hard to say which one is the best

1|1
    0|0
  • I like 4 and 7 the best. 9 is good too. A short version of 9 would be better than the other short options available.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer long hair, sounds more feminist
    i like the 6 best
    then the 7 looks like a japanese style
    and then the 9 is more classy i think
    what's your hairstyle :) ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just went on my first glance picks - I thought 1 and 6 were the nicest though the range of 4 to 9 is quite attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • From best to worst: 6, 9, 5, 8, 7, 4, 3, 2, 1

To elaborate, I wouldn't date a girl with hair shorter than shoulder length, so 1, 2, and 3 are immediately out. Typically, the longer, and the thicker it is (up until a certain point), the better. The longest is 9 and the thickest is 6. However, since in this case they are both at least shoulder length, the thickness is more of a priority. That's why I like 6 slightly better than 9. A hairstyle with both the length of 9 and the thickness of 6 would be ideal.

As for the rest: 5 is just OK. Nothing special. 4, 7, and 8 meet the length requirements at least, but I find the bangs/parting styles that they have in the front weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 8 and 9 the most, but from 4 to 9 are all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair. So 9.
    But that really differs from guy to guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 50

• I am an afro chick, and to be honest I don't care what guys think when it comes to me hair... LOL

68.media.tumblr.com/.../...86gF1B1uafcu7o1_500.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I think number 1 can look really pretty on some girls, but it really depends on their face shape, some people can pull it off well.

Mine is probably number 4 at the moment because of my parting, but the general length is a little longer, having it like this is my favourite compared to other hairstyles I've had.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend said nr. 8 and 5, even 1 is sexy but it depends how you rock it and what faceshape you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1, it's my current haircut and I love it. I don't have to deal with the agony of hair not drying fast enough.

2|0
    0|0
  • It looks weird on drawings lol... kinda looks like Emma Watson though...

3 is the best for short hair, 4 for medium and 9 for long.

0|1
    0|0
  • 9 aka long hair suits me the best, so that's what I have but I had something similar to 5 two years ago. Luckily my hair grows fast lol

0|1
    0|0
  • #s 4 and 6 are my general style

longer hair is considered more feminine. but depending on face shape and hair texture, some are girls are just better suited for shorter styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love long hair
    So I'm picking the longest one on here #9
    But my hair is much longer than that (hip length).

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd choose to have the same hairstyle as 9 because it looks like it's the longest. I love long hair, always had. I'm growing mine out by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not number 1. That is a boys haircut, sorry.

0|0
    2|0
  • I usually wear my hair from a 6-8 but wish it was longer. My hair takes forever to grow :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3/4, used to have 1, and now I'm aiming for 6

0|1
    0|0
  • I like 7 and 1 although I will never cut my hair like the number 1 beause I always like to have long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 1, 4 and 9 best. I've had all those cuts too 😂 So might be biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried 3 and 4 which are alright but my fave is 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 is probably the closest to what I have, I'd probably like having 6 best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer 9, It's the one I have (surely longer though ^-^)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have number 9 rn but I'm gonna move to number 5 in some time.. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I had all from 3 - 9. Never went fully short. Currently around 9 and my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always go back and forth between 8 & 9

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes