Why do girls wear thongs?

Serious question. Why do girls wear thongs as underwear when it seems like they would be super uncomfortable? Like why would you want a little string stuck up between your butt cheeks all day? Also, doesn't it create problems where you could be potentially embarrassed badly? Like whale tail and if your pants fall or something and your whole rear is exposed to the world. Is there an actual reason that any girl would do this? The only time I understand it is if they are with their boyfriend and trying to be hot. Other than that they just seem uncomfortable and pointless to me.

122

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear them if I'm wearing tight pants so as to ensure it won't show a panty line.

You get used to having the fabric up your butt crack. I don't even notice it anymore.

Why don't you try it yourself?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because guys don't wear thongs. Thongs are for girls.