What do you guys think of my friend?

What do you guys think of my friend?
What's your honest opinion of her, what would you rate her, would you date her? Include anything but try to stay positive, she thinks she doesn't look amazing and stays humble๐Ÿ˜ณBut I think she is stunning๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜what do you guys think? Model status?
Updates:
Also, go give it a like or comment on Instagram if you can @makeup_by_tamara ! (:
The reason why she might have too much make up on is because she was attending her close relatives fancy party

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She has nothing to worry about ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
    • Simple and worded perfectly ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Most Helpful Girl

• what the heck!! she's so pretty! i wished i looked like her! she SLAYS!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion, honesty, & the love!! You slay too!! (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• i think she would look better with a minimalist approach to makeup. she's is trying to hard with that 4 inches thick of makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • It's because she was getting ready to go to a very fancy party

• Show All
    • you could "ask another question" or update this one

• I tried to see if I could when updating but it doesn't let. It's okay

• Attractive, too much make-up for my taste though.
    She would look amazing with a little less, but that's personal preference

1|0
    0|0
  • Waayyyy too much makeup. Her "eyebrows" make her look stuck up.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol is there even such a thing..

• Makeup on point, very well done and whoever did it should consider a career in it.

Model status, unfortunately not, the girl's face looks just a tad generic, but she's attractive nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you say is generic about her? And there still are models out there that only have height but not even the looks or do look generic but I don't see how she looks generic so just curious but thanks for saying she still is attractive and that her make up is on point ha

• Hard to explain exactly, i think it's because her face shape is a little rounded. The hairdo doesn't help if it was down and framed her face better it would look nicer. I would look at her and think yeah, pretty girl but I wouldn't remember her after I went home.

Unfair comparison, but a "model" would draw me in with just a gaze.
      lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg

Just my personal preference/opinion.

• I kinda get what you mean.. her hair is usually down but she doesn't want me to post a pic of her like that..

• I agree with you - A very attractive girl but I would go less make up and a more relaxed hairstyle for a contrast picture, I think it would look very well

1|0
    0|0
  • Far too much makeup. How can anyone rate her? No one even knows what she looks like.

0|1
    1|0
  • very attractive. depends on her personality if dateable

1|0
    0|0
  • a bit much on the makeup, but I'd definitely hit that

1|0
    0|0
  • Get her to do a no makeup pic then I'll rate it. Otherwise I won't because I'm not rating her actual face, but rather the makeup over top of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wears way too much makeup.

1|0
    1|0
    • She was going to a fancy party here that's why

• I mean, okay. I still don't see why you'd wear so much to a party.

• That how the make up artist did it for her, she didn't have a choice and didn't see her finished look until it was literally finished ha

• she is hot

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the honest opinion!

• Very good looking and I like her smile too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your honest opinion!

• I think she is very pretty. I'd say what's up

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much make up.. just too much lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol she didn't know until it was already put on her face

• ok very lovely. i'd give her a 9.7

1|0
    0|0
  • why are you promoting ur post on other people's post. wtf

0|0
    1|0
    • Def a fake acc. Bc I blocked you, you know who you are. Bye haterโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• She looks like a ghost who put a beauty make-up... to hide her ugly face

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• she looks flawless and stunning,
    that liner brings out her eyes... she seems lovely all over ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Especially for the fact that you're a girl being positive pf another, without any hatred or jealousy๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• nah, none of that...
      plus that MUA slayyyyyed ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚aww. You stay slayin too girrll!

• u should have posted it in 'How do i look' section. But anyway she is fine

0|0
    0|0
    • will do that next time, didn't see that sec

• She looks so fake

0|0
    1|0
    • Well you sound like you're fake that's worse oh and you must also have personal or insecurity issues too I'm not surprised if you're single. You could've just said too much make up word of advise!

• You did ask for an honest opinion, did you not? That's her honest opinion.
      The girl in the pic is too caked, though.
      I'm also not surprised that you went anon to post this question. I wonder why? Insecure about people knowing who you are? Perhaps, maybe it isn't a friend? What if it's you and you make it out to be a friend but you're too afraid to show your own face?

Recommended myTakes