What do you guys think of my friend?

What do you guys think of my friend?
What's your honest opinion of her, what would you rate her, would you date her? Include anything but try to stay positive, she thinks she doesn't look amazing and stays humble๐Ÿ˜ณBut I think she is stunning๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜what do you guys think? Model status?
Also, go give it a like or comment on Instagram if you can @makeup_by_tamara ! (:
The reason why she might have too much make up on is because she was attending her close relatives fancy party

418

Most Helpful Guy

• She has nothing to worry about ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Simple and worded perfectly ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Most Helpful Girl

• what the heck!! she's so pretty! i wished i looked like her! she SLAYS!

• Thank you for your opinion, honesty, & the love!! You slay too!! (: