What is the line between being curvy/voluptuous/thicc & just being plain ole fat? Is there even a difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my personal opinion; when the stomach is bigger than the ass or tits, that's the line. no hate AT ALL tho. everyone is beautiful to someone and everyone deserves to feel beautiful. ❤

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Curvy and voluptuous is the same to me and someone who can wear a bikini still no problem. Thick is someone who probably shouldn't wear a bikini but can rock a one piece. Fat is where you have stuff hanging over other stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • voluptuous and curvy are when the lady lumps are much larger than normal but the rest is normal. thick is when everything is just a but bigger than normal and fat is when there are rolls

0|0
    0|0
  • So take your bmi, there's a range of healthy. I forgot the actual numbers, but let's say 18-22 is healthy. above 20 is curvy. Above 22 is fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's definitely a difference but is difficult (don't feel like tying that much) to put in words

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think confidence and style make a lot of the difference :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy/voluptuous- big boobs, butt and thighs, but thin to average waist, arms, and face

Fat- big everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd need pictures to show you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes