Short hair on women?

What do you think when women wear their hair really really short like Halsey (shown below.)Short hair on women??

• Beautiful
  • Ugly
  • Brave/Liberating
    Vote C
  • Crazy/Weird
    Vote D
  • Inspiring/Awesome
    Vote E
  • Literally just the worst
    Vote F
  • Other (comment)
    Vote G

840

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the look of it, so I says ugly.

Sure it's nice someone are brave enough to do what they wants to do and not always following the norm. But I do think short hair doesn't look good on women in general speaking. Some elderly women and a few young women suits it, but about 75 - 80% don't in my opinion. Especially not young women. Men however can suit both long and short hair. It's more individual when it comes to men and isn't as general as women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see a woman with short hair I think she is intelligent and in control. She is also mature and makes good decisions. Sometimes I think men only like long hair on women so they can grab ahold during sex. I hate being in close proximity to a woman with long hair because it shreds more than short hair because of the weight. Also they need to feel the need to play with it in public and there is nothing worse that being brushed in the face with the mane of a Clydesdale. I envision myself yanking the back of her hair and cutting it off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "being brushed in the face with the mane of a Clydesdale" 😂😂 I lol'd

• Also, I think about that sex thing, too. Probably because guys have actually said that's why they like long hair. 😒

• I've seen people playing with their hair even though it's quite short.