Short hair on women?

What do you think when women wear their hair really really short like Halsey (shown below.)Short hair on women??
  • Beautiful
    Vote A
  • Ugly
    Vote B
  • Brave/Liberating
    Vote C
  • Crazy/Weird
    Vote D
  • Inspiring/Awesome
    Vote E
  • Literally just the worst
    Vote F
  • Other (comment)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the look of it, so I says ugly.

Sure it's nice someone are brave enough to do what they wants to do and not always following the norm. But I do think short hair doesn't look good on women in general speaking. Some elderly women and a few young women suits it, but about 75 - 80% don't in my opinion. Especially not young women. Men however can suit both long and short hair. It's more individual when it comes to men and isn't as general as women.

0|0
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see a woman with short hair I think she is intelligent and in control. She is also mature and makes good decisions. Sometimes I think men only like long hair on women so they can grab ahold during sex. I hate being in close proximity to a woman with long hair because it shreds more than short hair because of the weight. Also they need to feel the need to play with it in public and there is nothing worse that being brushed in the face with the mane of a Clydesdale. I envision myself yanking the back of her hair and cutting it off.

1|0
    0|1
    • "being brushed in the face with the mane of a Clydesdale" 😂😂 I lol'd

• Also, I think about that sex thing, too. Probably because guys have actually said that's why they like long hair. 😒

• I've seen people playing with their hair even though it's quite short.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• That depends on the man and what his definition of attractiveness and appeal is.

For me, yes I find women who wear short " Boy cut" hairstyle, " Pixie cut" hairstyles and the hairstyle you have posted very attractive and appealing. It totally appeals to my eyes and mind.

My thinking is a lot different than other men. I totally dislike women who wear long hair on them, for me it's very unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • The one in the picture posted by you is very gorgeous and so are her hairstyle and facial features. Thanks for posting this question and this picture as well.

• I think short hair looks really good on some women also when they have one part of their head shaved and the rest is long or of varying lengths. Also pixie cuts. Sort hair and tattoos on a woman look really good on a woman in my opinion.

1|0
    0|1
  • It can work for some women but lets be honest for the vast majority of women they look better with longer hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Tbh, I feel like if you're ugly, you'll be ugly with short hair or with long. And if you're pretty, you'll still be pretty no matter then length of your hair 😂 it's just easier to hide the ugly behind long hair I don't know

• But long hair can help make a face look better just like better lighting can show off a persons positive features more.

• Its a woman's choice what she does to her hair. We are brought up from society that long hair = beautiful. If my girl friend cuts her hair I would like it or get used to it.

2|0
    0|2
  • honestly i just dated a girl who had long hair and cut it that short ; keep in mind there's only a few women who can actually rock this look (ruby rose) . i actually think its pretty hot and u dont have to hold their hair while you are receiving oral. excuse my bluntness

1|0
    0|0
  • halsey is beautiful with short hair but when she had long blue hair damnnnn. I definitely prefer long hair on a girl but short can be nice too ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it. Looks great. I've been trying to get my better half to do it, but she refuses. Haha

1|0
    0|1
  • If you can pull it off do it! Women can be sexy either way, long or short.😉

3|0
    0|0
  • It is like most hairstyles depends on the girl, short hair really suits some girls and long hair really suits other girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is a woman's sensuality. Whomever told them short hair is attractive is full of it.

0|1
    2|0
  • I think short hair only looks on some women. Same way long hair only looks good on some men

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cute. Im more of a neck lengh guy, for really short is cute also.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends some look ugly with short hair and some don't.

0|0
    1|0
  • long hairs bcause they beautify women and they look gorgous with long hait
    No for short hair

0|2
    0|0
  • girls with hair that short all look like Ellen lmao. would think she was a boy. definitely the shortest I like would be heir that reaches her jaw line

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats shorter than my hair. Thsts gross. Ilike something to run my fingers through.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't judge a woman who wears short hair. But i do like a pixie cut
    on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just a different style. I don't dislike it, but I might suspect they were gay. Which is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. I think girls with short hair are either really hot, really ugly or really lesbians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair on girl. Short hair can be cute but I'm much more love long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • you would not look good..

0|2
    1|0
  • im really not a fan aye :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Extremely unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly

0|2
    0|0
  • can look okay but I almost always prefer long hair

1|2
    0|0
  • kinda okay

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. I like long feminine hair.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate it

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh...

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I definitely look better with short hair! I have a pretty extreme baby face, and the kind of hair that when long pretty much just hangs straight and won't accept much in the way of styling. With long, straight hair and casual clothes, I could easily pass for 16. I know women are supposed to look young, but looking like a child really isn't attractive to most adult men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I look better with short hair rather than long ones.

it's easy to maintain but if you have w bad hair day, there is no escaping!! with long hair, you can tie off a bun

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it! My style is feminine and I find that hair as short as a pixie cut takes away a lot from femininity. Too boyish for my taste.

0|2
    0|0
  • depends on what they look like. some girls can really pull it off but others not so much. it all depends. at least to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • some look fine but I still prefer long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks good on certain faces

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes