What would you find most attractive on a girl?

dont no judge the girls judge the outfits. Which looks best for a regular day at school/work? What's your opinion on them. Thanks💓
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Sweater and leggings with running shoes
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Ripped jeans with tank top
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Fitted shirt and mom jeans
    Vote C

211

Most Helpful Guy

• too many girls go with option A (not that there's anything wrong with it) it's rare that I ever saw a girl in outfit C at school. B doesn't seem like something casual to wear to school/work it seems more like an outfit you'd wear on a date. But I once wore a dress shirt and dress pants to school.😅😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys I know like the third and the first option.

• Thank you for MHO