What would you find most attractive on a girl?

dont no judge the girls judge the outfits. Which looks best for a regular day at school/work? What's your opinion on them. Thanks💓
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Sweater and leggings with running shoes
    Vote A
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Ripped jeans with tank top
    Vote B
  • What would you find most attractive on a girl?Fitted shirt and mom jeans
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• too many girls go with option A (not that there's anything wrong with it) it's rare that I ever saw a girl in outfit C at school. B doesn't seem like something casual to wear to school/work it seems more like an outfit you'd wear on a date. But I once wore a dress shirt and dress pants to school.😅😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys I know like the third and the first option.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• um really into casual dressed girls, so i would go with a mix of the second the third. i guess the first is also casual, but maybe too casual, not really like the "sporty" look, don't really like leggings in general, unless during work out.
    also second girl has a huge ass, i know you said dont judge the girls but their clothes, but damn, i think that is influencing me as well

0|0
    0|0
  • actually what i think is most sexy is low rise jeans, and a short cropped shirt (a shirt that covers the size of a bra) with some white converse styled shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C. b shows much for school n work though. A seems like school but too Babyish for work

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A and C not B

0|0
    0|0
  • B in both cases... message me

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings with top from B

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants are amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • A is absolutely the best option here.
    C is ok too.
    B I don't like cause of the heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one looks too slav for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i always like cute girls with humor and they need to be Nice i realy dont care to much about big boobs or a big ass or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The tank top looks so sexy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes